Chapter one two

I almost lost it once I saw her head fall into the fairy's lap. Raphael had a hard grip on my arm gluing me to my chair as the fairy, Lilly lifted her easily from her lap as she sat with her on the floor.

From the movement of her hands and the mumbling of her lips I could tell she was doing a spell. By the grip Raph had on me I could tell he, as much as myself, wanted to stop her. She was about to expose everything, in front of everyone. Whether it would do any good was to determined.

Based on respect I chose not to skim through her past upon meeting her and have done that up until now. Of course I'd read the thoughts she had at the moment, that couldn't be help because she thinks so loudly.

We watched as Lilly laced her left hand through her hair holding her head as lifted her right, her fingers twitching in the air as she mumbled. Leonardo stood and went behind her right as she fainted bringing her to her sitting position.

"She is alright, just entering Ashley's memory. " he calmly explained.

I watched, both their chest rose and fell at the same time and they both had the same expression. After a minute of listening to them breathe, they both sat up straight eyes open and white. From my time being here on this earth I had never seen anything like this.

They both stood up side by side, expressions full of confusion as they stumbled forward, as if being pulled. I glanced at Raph who seem to be as engaged as everyone else. Leonardo stepped back as they stumbled passed him and stopped all of sudden.

Then, "No!" they screamed in time. I stood the same time the mutt did ready to jump to aid.

"Sit down. It's just a memory. " Leo said over their screams. I could see the tears on their faces as they fell to the ground spread out eagle style.

"No! Please!" over and over again they screamed echoing through the ballroom.

"Gabe! Please! Gabe! Save me! Gabe-" the scent of blood filled the room and I saw Vlad straighten in his seat.

My eyes trailed over to Gabe, he looked so close to ripped apart his chair. His eyes never left her as his jaw was set the tension rolling off him. Their whimpering stopped as a sigh escaped their lips.

"Gabe." a sad smile went onto her lips.

"What happened?" I mumbled out squinting back at them. My face reddened as they started panting and squirming as I watched. I cleared my throat at the other men still watching, which they ignored.

"She is in pain." Raph murmured after a while. I looked back as saw the distress showing in her features.

"Ow, Gabe. Please ..Stop"

silence.

A blood curdling scream escaped their lips and I was out of my seat. Raph jumped up and slammed me to the floor as their screams filled my ears.

"Help her!" I snapped. The crash of furniture rang in my ears not to far from where I laid.

"The time to do something is long gone!" he hissed slamming me to the ground again.
Their screams stopped and it was silent.
I heard it first, in her head. Save me Gabe.

" Gabe. Save me. Gabe. Please." it continued, the little whispers and whimpers until it was only her saying it. Lilly popped up only to faint back into Leo's arms again. She took a deep breath into her lungs and her eyes were once again rainbow, filled with fear.

She sobbed out once before tears covered her face. Crawling over to her, she pulled her into her lap, cradling her head as she rocked back and forth. Gabe,save me. Please Gabe. Save me.