Chapter one six

Pinching at the cheese danish that Ashley had set before me I watched her interact with her "mate". They were quite comical, she was clearly in denial for her affections for him but the way that they moved around one another was as if they were as one. It was fascinating as well as nerve racking. I was getting close to just bring both their heads together to kiss.

Unlike them Lily was a lively one that was sometime overwhelming. She has this way of sucking you into doing something you wouldn't want to in the beginning. I was totally against going to Diego's home, he's already done so much for me that I could not repay him for. Then again, he sucked my blood so that could be enough. Lily, somewhere between a promise of a gift and her explaining the concept of fairies to me had coaxed me into a limo set on a course towards his home. Now here I sat in his kitchen with danish and a sick feeling in my stomach.

Ashley sipped her tea as she sceptre glancing at her phone. Gabe had left a while before with Diego, who was still yelling orders through his phone. Most of it was lost between his vulgar language but I could tell that whatever it was was pissing him off, ash suggested Gabe help him with whatever it was. Upon him leaving Lilly and Leo had to leave as well, apparently their absence had caused an uproar for their type of people. So that left her and I sitting in the extravagant kitchen while she sipped tea and I poked at this pastry.

"Rosa."

I looked up, no one has called me that in awhile. She stood gripping her phone in her hand.

"I'll be in the other room. Feel free to roam the house. The game room is just down the hall." she left without another word and I was left.

Well.

My hands trailed across the wall as I walked barefoot in against the wooden floor. I tried every door, all so far were locked. I humming became the only sound I could find in this huge house. It was the kind mama and papa would take me to for a party, i'd play with the other kids while the adults wined and dined. A smile played on my lips as thought of my mother's smile and how pretty she was. I tried the door, it opens. Flicking the lights on I felt my smile grow.

Quietly shutting the door I looked around to what assume Paradise must be. The collection of instruments littered the walls , a grand piano near the window in the corner. My heart skipped as I caught sight of the white violin nestled in the corner, it's bow looking primed for usage.

A sigh passed my lips as I held it in my hands. Fitting it under my chin I could almost feel the life ingrained inside . I missed my old violin, it was old but it was mine and something i had left of my parents.  Lifting the bow to strings, light notes filled the air as I tested it out giving me chills. Just for the hell of it, I let the notes flow and Clarity  by zedd slipped through my fingers and into the music calming me.

A sense of relaxation filled the air around  wipe away reality for just a moment. Vampires weren't real and didn't give me funny feelings and make my heart race. Werewolves didn't fall in love with humans that healed quickly and fairies didn't marry wizards. Everything was in its place and my parents were just waiting at home for me to return.

My eyes fluttered shut as the notes took me away and settled my heart. Music could do that to you, take you away from the bad even if it was just for a moment.

•°•°•°

I tapped the phone shutting me off from Raphael. Apparently they had found the last girl but they lost her in the last second. My thoughts were scrambled and they stopped at the sight of Diego peeking into a doorway. I smirked but it slowly fell as I listened to the familiar song drift from the gap. Without saying a word to me he slipped in shutting the door behind him. I contemplated whether to go after him, she didn't seem fond of him. The searing pain in my stomach stopped me in my steps and made me double over gripping my stomach. I gasped out as my pussy throbbed and I felt a wave of heat wash over me, my nails digging into the wall.

"What the hell.."

The growl behind me made me shiver, my mouth going dry. His hands gripped my waist spinning me around pushing his hips to mine. Fear settled in along with the pleasure of grinding my hips against his. My legs went around his waist and his hands on my äss, "Mine." A animal growl that made me groan biting into his neck that triggered another growl and a spank making me drip more .

He carried me, his movements making it easy to rub myself against his growing friend in his jeans. "Gabe." I moaned into his ear, what was going on. I was acting like a whore in heat. Wait. In heat.

Landing on the bed he tossed me in, I instantly gathered the last wits I had and scrambled back against the headboard. His eyes grew dark, he gave me wicked smile pulling off his shirt then proceeded in crawling after me. Stop thinking of licking his abs and speak Ashley!

"Gabe," my nails dug into his back as he tugged my shirt off my shoulder baring his mark and latched his mouth to it. My eyes rolled back into my head and I dug my nails down his back as I grinded my pussy against his jeans cover cock. The tearing of my shirt snapped me out of it and instantly I was pushing his chest.

No,no,no,no.

"No! Stop! Please!" I screamed, the sick images filled my head and the tears in my vision.

He stopped resting his face on my stomach breathing hard as I wept, my arm across my face. My frustration was great, both sexual and mental. Crying wasn't going to help it stop either. I needed to get it together, for not only myself but for him too. 

I felt him lift his head and move beside my face his arm pulling me to his side. "I'm here." he murmured once to me and then let me softly cry into my arm.

I did such an unattractive sniffle making him chuckle grabbing his shirt to wipe my nose. How embarrassing, my cheeks must be red and I must look like a hot mess. Yet he still looked at me like the way I always caught him doing. Ignoring both the fear and how extremely horny I was, I laid on his chest wrapping my leg over his. He pulled my leg over him and had me completely over him.

"You know this isn't helping." I could feel him right against me.

"Shh, go to sleep babe. I'll calm down. Some how." He lightly chuckled positioning himself so he wasn't jabbing me in the stomach. It didn't stop the burning desire that was still there. I mentally sighed, time to face your fears Ashley.

I sat up and straddle him to his great surprise. Running my hand up his rippling valley of abs I had to control the bubbling nerves. I felt the air knocked out of me at the speed he flipped us over.

"Sorry, sorry." he looked at me for the okay. I gave him smile wrapping my hands around his neck. His eyes were black in the same second and I felt his lips against mine. He devoured me as I matched him trying to get as much of his wonderful taste. He dominated but it wasn't in a way that I was afraid. The constant stroking of my hair, the way his arm held me close made me want more, and gave me a lot more than I could imagine.