Chapter One zero

I will find you again and once I do, I will kill you..

"NO!" I panted like a dog as the sweat dripped from my face and hair clung to my body. Letting out a huge breath I scanned the familiar hotel room and caught sight of the clock. Three in the morning, nice one Ash.

Sliding off the bed I quickly stripped myself of last night's clothes. Still feeling sticky I made my way over to the bathroom needing to wash off that sudden nightmare. Hot water is bliss, I thought relaxing under the water. I jumped hearing a door slam shut and turned off the water grabbing a towel and scurrying out to see the trouble. Entering the living room it was dark, only lit by the moonlight which shone in from the windows. The place was quiet of course but it still had that eerie feeling about it. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck on end as I took another wet step forward into the living room.

"Red?" I called out softly. I felt like something was in the room, and it was watching me. The dark patch by the door seem to be calling my name and the shaky breath I inhaled was filled with wild raspberries and the manly scent of forest. A shiver went down my back, I couldn't take my eyes off that spot.

"What do you want?" I said as calmly as I could.

I couldn't stop myself from shaking as the man stepped from the shadows. I couldn't breath, my hands flew to my neck as I tried to inhale. What, why is this happening? A sharp pain started in my head and spread throughout my body.

"Ashley." his voice did something to me. I let out a trembling breath as I took him in.

"Wh-who are you? W-w-what are you doing to me?" my voice trembling against the pain erupting in my brain.

"Ashley." he took a step forward his blue eyes, his lovely blue eyes filled with so much emotion that it hurt to look into them. "I've finally- What are you-"

"Who are you?" I said again, this time with more force behind my voice. Taking a step back I narrowed my eyes at the heavenly handsome man in front of me.

He let out a breathless laugh before taking quick steps forward until he was inches from my frightened form. "Ashley, it couldn't be that long. A few months. Six, seven." his hand stopped millimeters from my face as I looked at him. His soft smile turned down as he looked at me as if for the first time. "What have they done to you?" he whispered.

"Please. Let. Me. Go." I felt the moisture fall down my cheeks as I stared at him in utter painful confusion. He cupped my face in his hands and assessed me as I tried to keep myself together. His touch seem to burn but I couldn't pull myself together enough to move away.

"What have they done to you?" he hissed, his eyes growing dark. "Who did this? I'll kill that bastard!" he shouted his grip turning hard.

"You're hurting me!" I whimpered.

"Who did this to you? You're mine! Mine!" he growled, his eyes changing quickly between blue and his black.

"Let go!" I yelled pushing against him doing little good. Every time I did it made him hold on harder.

"Mine. Mine. Mine!" he growled out snapping my neck to the side and digging his teeth into my flesh.

I felt my mind go blank as I stared behind his head. Tears fell down my face and thoughts raced through my head. A wave of horrible pain swamped onto me as I cried out in agony. My cries must has reached his ears since he pulled back to watch my body fall into a heap. Everything was crumbling around me, memories that weren't mine but were screamed through my brain trapping me in some horrible vortex.

I didn't know exactly when he left, or when Red and Raph had returned, or the time they shot me full of drugs. I just remember the blood curdling screaming that never seemed to stop and the multiple day breaks and sunsets I saw. Never sleeping, only remembering.

>Red<

"Bloody well idiot!" I sipped my tea and casually glanced at the pacing time bomb. I could tell he was seconds away from chasing down the mutt that had escaped seconds after we had arrived back with our meeting with the high council they had here.

"Shut up, you'll wake her. I finally got her asleep." just the thought of her blood curdling screams left a bad taste in my mouth. Every time she would wake she would scream, it hurt to listen to even if they turned silent these past days.

"You have no damn right. No fucking right." he growled stopping and gripping the granite counter, the rock shifted under his hard grip. We've had this conversation for the past five days; it was getting irritating. "Erasing parts of her memory? What gave you that brilliant idea!?" he shouted quietly.

I scoffed and stood placing my cup in the sink. "The girl was damaged and a complete mess when I had finally found her. She wouldn't have been able to focused on her studies."

"So you risked a mental break down for her studies?!" he shouted a little louder, stone breaking off in his hand only to crumble to dust.
I felt a snare of disgust form on my face "Was I to leave her like the way she is? Fucked up because her guardian failed to appear? I did what I had to do to fulfil the prophecy!" I shouted in his face.

"Guardian or not. Prophecy or not." he said quietly and calmly making me more irritated how quickly his emotions changed. "She is still a girl ,a human. She is in no condition to do anything."

I turned my head gritting my teeth. He was right and I hated it. It was the right thing to do at the time and it was meant for her not to interact with the same people that hurt her before again. How was I supposed to know the mutt was to turn up and freakin' bite the living shit out of her neck. The next time I see the pup I'll have his neck between my hands and enjoy the symphony of his neck snapping.

"What are we doing about the wolf?"

I shook my head, " We don't have enough power or leverage down here as we do up there. We don't have the authority to take his life. So ,we find the mutt first and then we figure of out from there."

"Fuck authority." he muttered before grabbed a bottle of water a disappeared into Ashley's room.

I shook my head, the man knew her for less than a day and he's already attached. Then again, it took less than a minute with her and even I was under her spell. I could remember her beautiful crying I heard from the cabin that day, I would have done anything to stop her tears. In turn this happens. I pulled off my jacket and grabbed a phone Vinny had sent over. Time to deal with a pest problem.