Wrestling

"Ha! I win again, Beat that di Angelo!" You cheered to your best friend and secret crush, Nico di Angelo. You had pretty much always liked Nico, so teasing him was your natural high.

"Whatever, y/n you cheated..."

"Nope! You just suck more than me!"

Nico pouted and crossed his arms like a 5 year old having a fit.

"I call a rematch!"

You smirked at your best friend, barely able to keep from 'aww'ing.

"And when will this rematch take place?"

"How's Friday sound?" Nico asked nervously, reminding you how much you loved how he could go from being so bold to so unconfident in a matter of seconds.

~time skip~

Finally after what seemed like forever, the special day came.

You knocked on the Hades' cabin door at 7:00 sharp.

When Nico answered the door you had to resist gasping. It looked like Nico had*gasp* brushed his hair?!?!?! You thought it looked nice but to be honest, thought it was sexier when it looked like he didn't try. You smiled to yourself and walked inside, sitting on the edge of Nico's bed, turning on his game system. 

When Nico sat beside you, you noticed an eyelash on his cheek. Unconsciously, you wiped it off with your thumb and messes up his hair again.

"Hey!" He retorted while heat rose to his cheeks.

-

After about an hour you collapsed backwards(coincidentally) into Nico's lap.

"I beat ya 'gain!"

Nico pouted and made puppy-dog eyes that no one could resist and then suddenly smirked after watching you for a while.

"You know what you can beat me at?"

"What?"you asked curiously, doubting that such a thing could even exist.

"Wrestling."

Before you could even blink, Nico had your arms pinned at your sides and he pressed his lips against yours, pulling you into his lap. Your hands went to his hair as his arms snakes around your waist, allowing him to pull you as close as possible and deepen the kiss.

Sadly, there is a thing called breathing that even Demigods need to live. (-_-)

You stared at Nico breathlessly.

"We should have rematches more often."

A/n: Heyyy! This idea actually will appear in a Stiles X Reader fanfic I'm writing for those Teen Wolf fans out there, so yup! Also I was really stupid trying to write so much last night! I have a swim meet after school and then almost  immediately after that I have karate. O_o I'm gonna pass out in like seconds tonight! Keep calm and the the wifi be free!

-Sadie, Daughter of Poseidon and awesome ninja that can judo flip any one of you-_-