Chapter 2

Spider senses tingling, Peter Parker ripped off his clothes and donned his mask, springing out his bedroom window- how he was never seen, he never knew. He swung with great speed down the streets of New York, then he heard it; gunfire. Picking up his pace, he swung 'round just in time to see someone dresses like him standing in front of some mechanized Rhino,

"Hey Spiderman" He greeted, landing silently behind, who he now knew was a kid.

"I knew you'd come back" The kid smiled, pulling the mask up from his face.

"Yeah, thanks for stepping up for me. You're the bravest kid I've ever seen" Spiderman told him, and the kid beamed. "Ima take of this kid, you take care of your mom ok? Go on, get outta here" Fist bumping the kid, he ran off back to his mother, with all the civilians cheering them both on. Spiderman stood once again, taking a megaphone from the officer nearby and jumped onto the overturned car behind him.

"Yo, Spikey!" He called, waving the megaphone above his head, causing it to screech. "On behalf of the fine people of New York City and real rhino's everywhere, I ask you to put your mechanized taws in the air." He said into the megaphone.

"Never! I came here to kill you! I want you right here!" he roared, smashing a giant metal fist into the ground.

"You want me to come over there so you can kill me?"

"Yus!" he growled back.

"I'll be right there" He sighed, throwing down the megaphone over his head, hearing the grunt of someone catching it. "There's no place like home"

Rhino's suit sealed itself and flipped down the horn, preparing to charge. He jumped down on all fours and began running, firing off three missiles as he did. Spiderman jumped down and grabbed a manhole cover, using it as a shield against the explosion. Once he'd done that, he leapt into the air with two webs attached to it. He began spinning around midair gaining momentum with the cover and falling towards Rhino. With one last spin, the cover smashed head on with its face, folding the horn over in two. He roared with rage and swiped out at the spider, but it was already too late.

With Rhino's momentary distraction, and a few quick movements, Spiderman had trapped his legs with layers upon layers of the sticky webbing. Spiderman ran around the struggling Rhino and continued to stick him in place. After the mechanical rhino was stuck firmly in place by a blanket of webs, he waltzed over and, with great effort, removed what was left of the Rhino's face to reveal a very outraged man with a tattooed headband upon a shiny bald head.

Deeming that the Rhino wasn't going anywhere, he motioned for the police to come over, which they did, and instantly began removing the suit with blow torches. How they got them and when, he'd never know.

"I'll get you for this Spiderman!" Rhino yelled.

"I'm sure you will, Spikey" and with that, he waved a farewell to the crown and swung off. He didn't get very far before he heard the sirens of more police cars and an alarm. Smiling despite himself, Spiderman shot out a web and fell towards the noise.

He perched on the side of the closest building to see how the police were fairing. It seemed they had this one covered, there was no wild firing of guns and nobody was hurt. It seemed they'd even caught someone.

Deciding it was best to leave them to finish the job, he swung off again and went back to his patrols.

"Come on man, you really think that taser is gonna go anything to me?" Spiderman asked, pulling the taser from his chest and shaking his head. "I've survived a freaking power-plant using me as a coil. That little thing doesn't even tickle"

The woman in front of him frowned and holstered the taser.

"That's a good girl"

She growled, "Don't test me. I need you to come with me, this is urgent"