Chapter 3 - New homes and familiar faces

---Sebastian's POV---

"Late night huh? Honestly, I just lost a bet."

I sighed in the phone as Henry had decided to call me at nine in the morning, which had left me with about four hours of sleep. My eyes were still closed as I held the phone with one hand before I just put it on hands free and placed it on the shelf.

"You placed a bet that I would come home early?" I grumbled incredulously, shoving my head deeper in the pillows in an attempt to drown out Henry's laughter. "Ah don't be angry boss, we deserve our little fun from time to time." A snort escaped me, luckily muffled by the pillow before I decided that I had to get up.

Knowing Henry, he would be on the phone for hours. Never met a straight man that could blab like him for hours on end. Instead of replying to his teasing and laughter, where he had let it slip that Angelica had won the bet, I walked to the other side of my spacious room and slid the darkened glass doors open, revealing my walk-in wardrobe.

"What's the damage done to Fashion Point?" I asked out loud as I quickly selected some clothes to go to work with. Henry sighed slightly and replied, "The damage is brought down to a minimum but we can't tell those thieves to not produce your line of clothes."

Pulling the belt tighter around my slim waist, I nodded to myself while Henry continued, "Your ex secretary was here this morning, trying to get to work even though you fired her. She said you had made a simple mistake but that she will forgive you for it."

"WHAT?" I growled in shock, making Henry laugh at my reaction before I grumbled, "Psychotic woman. Please remind me to up security; every one hired in the future will have to go through thorough background check-ups."

"Dully noted." Henry drawled before pausing for a moment. "So, what are we going to do regarding the fired employees? We need replacements and human resources have already mailed a few files through but non of them were very reliable."

I sighed as I laid the last hands on my attire before I knotted the tie and smoothed the shirt out. "I'm still looking for them. Might have found a possible model. By the way, thanks for the suggestion Henry."

The room was silent and I really mean deadly silent. I could almost hear the elevators humming down the corridor until Henry coughed. "My suggestion? Oh my....you got laid last night didn't you?!" He screamed out loud, "I knew that going to the club would get you out of your shell!"

"NO!! I didn't get- OH GOD HENRY, just shut up okay!" I yelled at the phone, my cheeks burning from the flush that was creeping up. Henry made a snorting sound and muttered, "Yep, you sound like someone who didn't have any during some time."

"Just shut up!" I growled out, my cheeks burning ever harder. "A very long, looooong time." He muttered before he finally kept his mouth shut  long enough for me to tell everything that happened.

After the whole conversation, Henry remained silent for a moment as I picked the phone up and walked downstairs and started preparing a small breakfast. "So, let me get this straight...Basically you saw a guy you know nothing about and could be a gold-seeking hoe, and you want to offer him a job AND claim him as yours?"

I glared at the phone but decided against barking at Henry and shoveled my breakfast in my mouth before I grumbled, "I don't think Ian is like that. But because I know that you won't be able to let it beside you, go ahead and find me some information about him. In the mean time, focus on reducing any damage for Fashion Point, okay?"

Without waiting for a reply, I hung up the phone and sighed, rubbing my hand over my face before I stood up and cleaned the dishes, putting them in the dishwasher before I made my way downstairs. I had an appointment with Human Resources and I hoped it would turn out well.