four

( Jessie's POV )

Michael is the cutest human being I think I've ever met. He wants to be friends with a loser like me, wow. Never have I met anyone so caring, funny and cute. Well, I have, but I've never met someone who can be a 3 of these things, and more, at once.

" Can I ask you a question? " I ask Michael. I really want to know why he cares about me so much and why he wants to be my friend.

" Mmm hmm, shoot" He says.

I take a deep breath and ask him. I've asked people questions along these lines before and they've taken me the wrong way and slowly drifted away from me from that point onwards.

" Why do you seem to care about me a lot? And want to be my friend? THATS CRAZY!! "

" Well if you really want to know I guess I'll just have to tell you then. When I saw you looking at that dress in the shop window I just thought ' wow she must have an interesting back story' and my logics were right, you do. I care about you because of your past and I don't want you to be hurt by that. As much of you that I know so far, well about your family anyway, your parents don't seem the best. I've met people that's pasts come back and mess with their minds, one of these people is me cause hey, being famous isn't a piece of cake you know especially when your parents aren't too fussed on the whole idea. You had the courage to tell me that you hurt yourself in a way that no one ever should and I'm glad you did. These are also the reasons I want to be your friend but they're not the only reasons. Your'e a really happy, bubbly human 'bean' and I just like being around you, even though we've only known each other for about 2 hours now."

The minute he finished his mini speech I swear I almost started crying. He's such a sweet young man, goofy but sweet and to be completely honest, I feel this spark in the pit of my stomach just sitting next to him.

"Oh your so sweet thank you. Thank you for meeting me and everything"

"You can thank fate for letting us meet, not me but your welcome anyway"

"Well, I can't find a dress that suites me and I don't really feel like going anywhere tonight. If you would like to come over to my place and maybe stay over for the night tomorrow?" I feel close enough to Michael that I can let him stay the night.

"Well I was just thinking cause of your parents and everything, you could stay at mine, my parents are lovely and they'll love you as much as I do"

( Michael's POV )

I don't want her to cancel her party plans just to sleepover at my house.

"Wait no" I quickly blurted out.

"No, why?" She said with a sad look in her eyes.

"I don't want you to cancel your plans just to hang out with me, that's not fair on you or your friends"

"I'd rather hang out with someone who understands me and plus, I meant tomorrow night" she told me as she through her head back laughing.

"So you are 100% certain you'd rather hang with me. "

"Yeah, I'd love to hang out tomorrow night 100%"

It's kinda crazy that I can hardly get my head around it. We just met TODAY and I've fallen in love with her whole body and personality and now she's coming over to my house to sleepover tomorrow. Just me and her, no one else.

"Oh yeah it would be a good idea if I give you my phone number" She said as she grabbed my phone. I typed in my passcode and she put her contact in.

"It'll be easier to text me the time and your addresses later" she said.

I can't believe this is happening. I feel a strange butterfly sensation in the pit of my stomach. I have a feeling tomorrow's gonna be fun night.

( Jessie's POV )

"So I'll chat with you later then" He said to her over the loud noise of the cafe.

"Yeah I can't wait " I said, maybe a bit too seductivly cause he looked at me with a smirk. I don't want him to get to much of a sexual impression.

Overall I'm so happy I've met this boy. He makes me get a feeling like no other. Just hopefully I don't screw this one up unlike every other relationship I'm in, including the so called bond between my parents and I.