one

(Jessie's POV)
It's 2am. I'm lying in bed thinking about what I'm doing with my life. Everyone around me doesn't care about me, love me, need me. I wish I could find someone who would do all those things. Jessie, Jessie, Jessie you have your finals tomorrow and your lying awake contemplating your life, are you serious? Do you not want to get anywhere in life? The voices in my head are telling me to rest but they're the ones keeping me from doing so. Over all, I just wish someone would love me.

(Michael's POV)
It's another day in the studio, writing, singing, playing, Band-ing. I'm stuck in a room almost 18 hours a day with 3 giant pains in the ass every. single. day. It gets annoying but they keep me company. They're the only true friends I've got to be honest. I'd really like to meet someone. A girl. Who I can care for and love and go on adventures with, different adventures. Not the tour adventures but real adventures. Midnight adventures, beach adventures, year long adventures. Cause hell no am I taking Cal, Ash or Luke on a midnight stroll, that would just be weird.

(Jessie's POV)
Last week of school, first day of finals... fun. I'm tired from staying up all night doing absolutely nothing but arguing with myself. I could have been studying but out of all things I was thinking about nothing. That is the worst thing to do at 2am. I meet up with my friends Marina and Hayley in our usual meeting spot behind building C. We talk about the regular school, work, Internet, fandom and basically everything along those lines.

Before we know it it's time for our first finals test. I'm nervous as hell, my mind is racing and I swear my heart is about to pound out of my chest. We take our seats in the abnormally large school hall and get handed our papers. I'm still having an anxiety attack which is actually pretty unusual for me. Is it because I didn't have much sleep or is it because I'm just overthinking again? The test begins. I'm probably going to fail but I'll give it a shot.

(Michael's POV)
Just finished recording one of our songs. Thank god that's out of the way. It made me very emotional which doesn't normally happen because I don't connect to songs that easily. It's called Fly Away. It basically describes everything I want to do in life. I want to go to travel with someone who loves adventure as much as I do and someone who wants to explore the unknown before they kick the bucket... never thought I was going to use that phrase in a sentence.

"Michael, Michael, MIKEY!" I heard Calum yelling at me through my deep thinking.

"Sorry man, I zoned out again"

"Yeah I know, we've gotta record 2 more songs before you can do that bro so snap out of it for a while" he replied in his usual sassy attitude.

"Alright, chill, chill" I said hoping he would take it into consideration.