Chapter 5

The next day

Liam walked downstairs and saw the kitchen table filled with food and Mackenzie asleep on the couch. He walked over to her and kissed her awake.

"Morning beautiful", Liam said.

"Morning", She replied.

"Morning", Harry said as he walked into the room the rest of the boys trailing him.

"Is Emily wake yet", Mackenzie asked Zayn.

"No. That reminds me when is her birthday?", Zayn asked.

"March 24th 2009", Mackenzie said as she began to serve breakfast.

All of the sudden Mackenzie's phone rang. Liam answered

(L-Liam and R-Rebecca M-Mackenzie)

L- Hello.

R-Wow Kenz you sound wierd. Any way just calling to wish you happy birthday from America.

L-This isn't Kenzie.

R-Zander put her on the phone!

L-This isn't Zander this is Liam Payne I am Kenzie's boyfriend.

R-Put Kenzie on the phone!

M-Hello this is Mackenzie.

R-KENZIE!

R-Rebecca!

M-How is America?

R-It is wonderful but I have to go

M-Okay

"Why wouldn't you tell me your birthday is today?", Liam asked.

"I don't celeberate my birthday", Mackenzie said.

"Well we are getting you a present", Liam said.

"No. Letting me live here is present enough", Mackenzie said.

"Well we are getting you something", Niall said.

"Anyone want anymore breakfast", Mackenzie asked. The question was directed to Niall.

Niall ran up and grabbed the last of the bacon, pancakes, and sausage.

"We have to go to the studio so we better get ready", Zayn said grabbing all the boys and pulling them upstairs.

______________________

1 hour later

______________________

All the boys were leaving the house and Zayn was driving. Zayn drove right past the studio.

"You drove past it", Liam said since he was riding shotgun.

"We don't have to record today we are going to go buy Mackenzie her birthday present.

The boys wen to the apple store then drove home.

"Mac come in here please", Liam yelled.

"What?", Mack asked as she ran down the stairs in a sports bra and shorts.

"What are you wearing", Liam asked angrily.

"I was waiting for you to get home so I can go for a jog".

"We have presents for you so come sit", Niall said motioning to the couch.

Mackenzie opened all the presents.

Liam got her a new Iphone and case,
Zayn got her a Polaroid camera.
Niall got her a charm bracelet with a baby charm for Emily, A 4 leaf clover for him, A carrot for Louis, a mirror for Zayn, a L for Liam, and a H for Harry.
Last but not least Harry got her A new Mac book.

"Thank you guys so much. Can you watch Emily wile I go for a jog. It is the only way to relieve my stress", Mackenzie asked.

"Yeah. Can I come with?", Liam asked.

"Yeah of course".

They went on the jog. Liam stopped to tie his shoe while Mackenzie kept going until she ran into a man. The man grabbed her and said "Well Well Well if it isn't little miss My sister is dead so I am going to run away". Mackenzie knew that voice. She would recognize it anywhere. Liam came running up to them just as he tried to force her into his van. Liam grabbed Mack and pushed her a side while he grabbed the and pushed him into a fence mouthing to Mack call 999. Mackenzie called 999 and the police were on there way. Mackenzie was still in shock she could not believe he tracked her across the country. She thought she had finally gotten away.

"Who are you", Liam asked the man who he was still holding against the fence.

"That is Zander", Mackenzie answered for him.