Fan signing

As months passed, Xiumin tried eating more, little by little and would start to eat with the members again, eating small portions at a time.

Whenever Xiumin was eating or getting changed, Luhan had to be in the same room as Xiumin, always keeping an eye on him.

Xiumin also started to forget about his weight. Not that he totally didn't care anymore, but it wasn't like it was his first priority.

EXO were now just starting their Wolf era and EXOM staid in Korea for this debut.

SM had the intention on making more money from EXO by one group promoting in Korea and the other in China but since it was too hard financial wise, always making the EXOM members go back and forth from Korea to China, they decided to do the wolf era in Korea.

EXOM only debuted in China with their MV songs MAMA and History.

Once the director told everyone what was going on, everyone was happy that they at least got to stay in once place.

Its not like EXO would never go back to China, it just wouldn't be as frequent.

The manager then knocks on everyone's bedroom door, telling them to wake up and get ready.

The members had a fan signing bright and early in the morning and they needed to get there early to meet their fans.

As all the members sluggishly got up and out of bed, the first thing Luhan did was walk up to Xiumin and kiss him on the forehead, saying "G'morning xiumin" in a rusty voice, tired from just waking up.

"Morning Luhan" Xiumin says giving Luhan a bright smile back, rubbing his eye with his hand.

"Let's get ready" Luhan says in a big yawn, stretching his arms out while doing so.

Xiumin started taking his clothes out of his closet of what he should wear to the fan signing.

"You'll look good in that sweater" Luhan says, pulling out one of xiumin's wooly shirt from his closet.

Xiumin smiled at Luhan's suggestion and says "alright, I'll wear this with black jeans" Xiumin says.

After Xiumin was done putting everything on, he looked back at Luhan who was by now dressed as well. "You think everyone's done in the washroom?" Luhan asks.

"I hope so" Xiumin says under his breath as both the boys enter the washroom to brush their teeth, wash their face and do their hair.

"We're going to have makeup noona's doing our makeup when we get there Xiumin, you don't have to put BB cream on" Luhan explains, looking at Xiumin from the corner of his eye.

Xiumin just nodded to what Luhan said but ignored him as he continued to put the foundation on.

Even though Xiumin was trying to get over his wicked past, he still had horrible memories and comments left in his memory that he remembered....just like how the makeup noona's thought that Xiumin was the ugliest.

As Xiumin and Luahn were both done getting ready, everyone else were waiting for the both of them in the two black vans which were already parked outside the dorm.

Once Luhan and Xiumin got inside the car, the drivers then started to drive to the fan signing.

As the two vans got to where the fan signing would be held, the EXO members could already see fans waiting outside the building to go inside and wait to get whatever signed.

As the EXO members all sat down, they were talking for a bit before the fans entered.

Xiumin was sitting in between Kris and Luhan.