Confronting Xiumin

(Can we just take a moment and be upset with how how skinny xiumin was, our poor baby! like honestly, that's a little too skinny)

Days passed...days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months but Xiumin still hadn't changed his eating habits.

It turned into a normal routine for Xiumin to skip breakfast, lunch and sometimes even dinner. The most he would have a day were a couple of crackers but that was it.

Xiumin looked sick where ever he went, but there's nothing a little makeup can't fix.

Luhan and Xiumin were still on bad terms and the other members were stuck in the middle of it all, not knowing what was actually happening.

At this point the members knew Xiumin wasn't eating anything but the thing they didn't know...was why?

They all had no clue that Xiumin thought so down on himself and to top it all off, Sehun finally got his wish and started dating Luhan.

Xiumin knew Luhan was dating Sehun just to make him jealous but it still hurt, and that was one of the reasons Xiumin stopped eating even more, stress.

Stress now started to take over his life, always worrying about what he ate, and even if it was stress that didn't have to do with his weight or with food, stress in general would make him lose his apatite.

They were now a couple months into their History debut and Xiumin had a drastic change.

Xiumin would freak out if he ate even more than four things a day and he needed to work out every day as well.

Xiumin learned to hate himself more and more, hating every inch of himself.

The drastic change Xiumin had was so much you could even see his ribs. He was skin and bones and even the public eye didn't bother to point it out.

"Hyung, come eat breakfast with us" Lay says, looking at Xiumin who was passing by all of them to leave the dorm and head to the practice room first.

"I'm full right now Lay, but thank you anyway" Xiumin says in a smile, then walking out of the dorm.

"Guys...do you think we should mention something to Xiumin about his weight?" Chanyeol asks, looking at the others worried.

"I know...I've never seen him eat a proper meal in months, let alone seen his body. He always hides it" Kai says.

"Something must be wrong with him" Chen says and the others nod.

Luhan just looked down in his lap and Sehun could tell he was upset.

"What's wrong Luhan?" Sehun questions, putting one of his hands on Luhan's shoulder.

"Nothing I'm fine" Luhan says with the same frown on his face, then excusing himself from the table not too long after.

"And what's up with Luhan?!" Baekhyun asks, watching Luhan walk away from the table.

"Xiumim and Luhan got into a fight a while back and still haven't made up" Kris explains.

"Its so awkward in the practice room~" Tao says in a whiny like tone.

"We don't even know what they're fighting about" Lay adds on.

Meanwhile with Xiumin he was already in the practice room, warming up before he would go out for a quick run.

Once he was done warming up, Xiumin quickly raised his shirt and to him, he saw fat but in reality his ribs were showing.