Debut song

"ha, ha, why'd you cover your stomach, jeez....I don't want to see either things" Sehun says in a chuckle, entering the shower as well and started scrubbing himself. 

Xiumin kept looking back at Sehun from time to time while he was washing himself, Sehun was tall, slender, he had a good body, he was really good looking, and compared to him....Xiumin thought he looked like a potato compared to Sehun...an ugly potato.

As Xiumin was scrubbing his hair, he brought both hands up to do so when Sehun then comes up from behind Xiumin and chuckles. 

Xiumin's eyes then open wider, he wanted to put his hands down to cover his stomach, but it was like he was frozen in place, unable to move. 

"Jeez, why're you still showering...I came in before you and I'm done...ha, ha, I guess its because you have more to wash" Sehun says, now rubbing Xiumin's stomach then slapping it a bit, chuckling and leaving. 

Once Sehun fully left the washroom, Xiumin slowly brought his hands down from his hair and looked down at his stomach, He then held his stomach in a secure position as he crouched down, bringing his knees up to his chest and looking down, trying to hold back tears. 

Meanwhile Sehun was walking out of the washroom with a smile on his face, but Luhan was passing by at the same time and asks "why're you smiling like that, you look weird." 

"No reason" Sehun says, then walking past Luhan to his bedroom. 

Luhan then shrugged his shoulders and walked into the room where everyone was eating what D.O and Chanyeol had made. 

"Ah, it smells good~" Luhan says in a smile, sitting down on a chair and started to eat. 

"Thanks, today Chanyeol wanted to make something from his own recipe book." D.O explains. 

Xiumin then finished his shower, leaving the bathroom and Luhan then looks behind him to see Xiumin walking down the hall and says "hold on, I'll get Xiumin so he can eat with us. 

Luhan then got out of his seat and ran back to his bedroom to see Xiumin about to go into bed. 

"Xiumin, what're you doing...we're all eating now and you haven't had anything to eat ever since lunch. With how much we did today you're probably starving, come on Xiumin, let's go!" Luhan says in a smile, grabbing Xiumin's wrist, dragging him out of the room to where everyone else was eating. 

Xiumin took a seat next to Luhan and was starting to just play with the food on his plate rather than eat it.

At the same time Sehun then came into the room, taking a seat next to Xiumin. 

Luhan was in the middle of stuffing his face when he looked at Xiumin and got confused. "Xiumin, you gonna eat?" 

As Xiumin heard Luhan call his name, his eyes opened wider, getting out of thought and nodded, meaning yes and started eating the food in front of him. 

"Well you're eating that pretty fast" Sehun mumbles to Xiumin, which Xiumin only heard and then started slowing down how he was eating. 

As everyone was done, Xiumin was washing the dishes and Luhan then comes up beside Xiumin, helping him with the dishes. 

"Here I'll help" Luhan says in a smile, helping Xiumin wash the dishes. 

"Why were you so sad earlier?" Luhan asks, looking at Xiumin confused, yet still washing the cup in his hands. 

Xiumin was still looking down at the dish he was washing without looking at Luhan as he says "I was sad?" Trying to smile, but it came out as a broken smile.