At it again

WARNING: this chapter talks about eating disorders so if you cannot read things like this or if things like this disturb you, please do now read this chapter.

Once Xiumin was done washing his hands, he left the restroom and went to the others back outside and everyone was getting their things and getting ready to leave the restaurant.

As Xiumin grabbed his sweater, he put it on and left the restaurant as well, heading into one of the black vans with the other members behind him.

Luhan was sitting next to Xiumin, like always and gave Xiumin a smile as he whispered near his ear "I'm happy that you were eating in there."

Xiumin didn't reply, he just continued to look out the window. He didn't want to even remember himself eating so much.

"You ignoring me now because I found out?" Luhan asks with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"I-It's not that" Xiumin says in a stutter while turning his head from the window to look down into his lap.

"Then why do you seem so upset with me?" Luhan asks, looking at Xiumin seriously but Xiumin didn't reply yet again.

"See you are upset that I found out...but it's better that I did, you can't be doing that to yourself Xiumin" Luhan explains but Xiumin ignored him yet again.

As all the members got into the dorms, they all went into their own individual rooms and as Xiumin and Luhan both got into their room, Xiumin was sitting on his bed, cross legged and was on his phone while Luhan was on the other side of the room, getting changed.

Xiumin then checked SNS to see what the fans were saying and more hate comments about his weight, on top of that some sasange fans started bashing some of the other Chinese members as well.

"What're you looking at?" Luhan asks, looking over his shoulder to see Xiumin.

Xiumin sighed as he turned off his phone and placed it on his pillow as he says "nothing" in a long sigh.

"What, were you reading the hate comments?" Luhan asks, looking at Xiumin seriously and Xiumin bit his bottome lip, knowing he couldn't lie to Luhan.

"Xiumin if you want to stop thinking you're fat, you have to stop reading what people are saying about you" Luhan says in a sigh, now fully turning around while putting on his shirt in the process.

"I-I don't need to stop thinking I'm fat...because I am fat" Xiumin admits, now getting into his covers and covering himself with them.

Luhan then walked over to Xiumins bed as he flung Xiumin's covers off of him and gave him a serious expression and says "Xiumin stop lying to yourself, you're nowhere near fat!" Luhan says, now tackling Xiumin onto his bed.

As Xiumin got tackled onto the bed, Luhan was on top of him, pinning him down and Xiumin was innocently looking up at him with big, wide eyes.

"You're cute whever you are, you don't need to change Xiumin...what do I have to do to get it through that thick skull of yours?" Luhan asks, kissing Xiumin on his neck, making small hickies where ever he went.

Xiumin moaned a little in pleasure as he felt Luhan's lips against his neck and winsed a bit.

Luhan then moved down as he was giving hickies down Xiumins body, down his chest, down his stomach around his waist.

"L-Luhan, stop~" Xiumin says, wanting to push Luhan off of him, but Luhan was still pinning him down.

Luhan then looked up at Xiumin and gave him a slight smirk while looking at him as he says "but your reactions are cute."