Chapter XVII

Lou repositions his hands over my eyes, though this time they are a little more moist. He leads me deep into the room and then lets my ‘blindfold’ fall. Automatically my fingertips are drawn up to my lips in shock and surprise.

“Oh Louis William Tomlinson!” I whisper through my fingers.

Surges of electricity pulse through my body, I look at Lou and watch the candle light dance on his cheeks for a minuet while he looks back at me.

Lou had set up the room so that it is fit for royalty. There are candles on most bench surfaces, not cheap drug store ones but fancy Bed, Bath and Beyond ones; the smelly type. The bed was set up in a very neat way, with rose petals scattered across it. It stuns me, leaves me standing and using all my will not to let my jaw drop. In fact the sight causes the corners of my eyes to spring tears.

“I wanted to make something special out of our time here, on this special day. I wanted to give you a Christmas present you would never forget and something you could look back on in the hardest of times,” Lou half whispers.

“But Lou I, well y’know… I’m a-“ I close my eyes, not able to finish the shameful sentence.

“I know! And I want to be the one to tenderly show you the ropes of life.”

“I- I- I…” But my feeble argument is lost in the kiss Lou plants, smack, on my lips.

I really want this, honestly. But I’m a virgin. I know how it sounds; 19 years old and haven’t ever had sex before. It’s not that I haven’t had any offers (cause believe me I have had plenty) it’s just that I have wanted to wait until that one person I truly love comes along. And tonight, right here right now, I know I am standing next to that person but I’m nervous and sort of afraid….

“C’mon,” Louis whispers in my ear, pulling aside my hair and slipping his hand around my shoulders and un-doing my bra’s buckles. I draw in a deep breath and bite his bottom lip playfully, which was quivering dangerously close to my own lips.

Lou pulls me into his arms and lifts me onto the bed; he then crawls on top of me and slides his fingers down my side, causing goose bumps to spring up in its wake. With trembling fingers I start to unbutton his shirt, the loose sides dangle upon me and happily I run my palms down his newly formed abs.

“Mmm have you been working out?” I ask with a smirk.

“Why yes I have,” Lou whispers sexily.

As soon as Lou’s forearm brushes my bare boob I feel it slowly and hard; that’s when it all begins…

** *

“Not bad for a newbie,” Lou jokes between pants.

“Well I have read 50 shades of Grey a few too many times,” I joke with a smile.

“Touché!” He flips off me and onto his back to rest beside me. I can’t help smiling smugly, pleased at what had just ‘gone down.’

“Wanna go again?” Lou asked.

“Now?” I laughed, doubting he was serious.

“Yeah, that was fun!”

I giggle and prop myself up on one elbow.

“Wasn’t it…..” I lean in so my nose touches his. Then quietly add, “just...”

Lou nods his head, his eyes huge like saucers and then reaches up to close the distance between our lips. I smile and return his gesture by nibbling on his bottom lip.

“Ohh that’s the way it’s supposed to be done,” he whispers.

But then all of a sudden there is an aggressive pounding on the door. Lou carries on like he can’t hear it but whoever it is isn’t stopping and it increasing the force with every second that goes by.