Chapter 10

Let me know what you think of it throughout the story and make sure you read the end notes !

Happy reading :D

---

"The mile high club?" Harry asks, trying to keep his calm and appear as chill as possible.

"Yeah. You know what that is, right?"

Harry nods. "Not sure about it though."

Louis pouts. "I was just joking. Don't look too much into it, I like getting you worked up."

"That's not fair to me."

Louis doesn't respond to that, so Harry stands up and goes to the bathroom once the seatbelt lights go out. Once he gets there, he stares at himself in the mirror and exhales. What has he done in his past life to deserve this kind of treatment from Louis Tomlinson? He has no idea.

There's a knock on the door a minute later.

"It's occupied."

"Let me in." comes Louis' voice from outside.

"I'm peeing."

"No you're not."

"Why do you want to come in."

When an answer doesn't come, Harry sighs and lets Louis in.

"You're not mad, are you?"

"Mad that you're taking the piss? No."

"Isn't it ironic that you think I'm taking the piss when we're in a bathroom?"

Harry's face doesn't flinch. "That's not funny."

"Ah, you're taking jabs at my humor once again."

"I'm not sure that it can even be called humor."

Louis shakes his head before he reaches out and grips into Harry's shirt. "Kiss me."

"No."

"Kiss me." He repeats, so Harry does.

They kiss frantically, like they're running out of time and someone might be waiting outside. The sink is digging into Harry's back uncomfortably but he tries to focus on the pleasure coming from Louis' tongue against his own instead.

There's a knock on the door but they don't make a sound because their mouths are attached and Louis' thigh is now between Harry's legs, rubbing against his crotch.

Harry's hands make their way into Louis' hair and he pulls him closer, as close as he possibly can, wondering whether he could sit on the sink and get Louis to stand between his legs.

The door suddenly swings open and David enters the already cramped space. The goalkeeper stops abruptly when he sees them, just as Harry pulls away from Louis. They must look like two deer caught in the headlights.

"Oh, shit, sorry." David awkwardly says and steps back, shutting the door quickly.

"Fuck." Louis exhales into Harry's throat.

"You didn't lock the door?"

"It slipped my mind."

Louis takes a step back from him and rearranges himself in the mirror.

"He won't say anything to anyone, will he?" he asks Louis.

"I don't think so. 'm gonna talk to him."

"And say what exactly? How are you going to explain what he just saw?"

"He's probably going to ask me how long this has been going on, and I'll tell him that we've been occasionally kissing for a few weeks now, but there's nothing serious going on."

Bring Your Body Baby (I Could Bring You Fame)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara