Chapter 3

Third chapter, hope you like it :)

Let me know what you think of it throughout the story and make sure you read the end notes !

Happy reading :D

--

Harry wakes up the next Saturday with a mild hangover and a dry mouth. Last night's events come rushing back to him as he gets out of bed with wobbly feet and a pounding head.

He brushes his teeth before he walks downstairs in just his briefs, and sits down at the table with a cup of coffee. He checks his Instagram once again, just to make sure that Louis does indeed follow him, which means he's one of the twenty-one people he follows.

Harry tries not to get ahead of himself, but when Niall calls him right after he takes his first sip of coffee to yell about how wicked that is, he might feel a bit better.

Of course, he knows that just because Louis followed him it doesn't mean he also wants to fuck him; probably wants to laugh at Harry's photos.

Harry: come over today because im bored and have nothing to do

Barbara: so u invite us over only when ur bored

Barbara: I c how it is

Niall: hell yea!! Pool time!!!

Barbara: ...

Harry locks his phone and looks out the window, to see Zayn already at his job. Well, technically at his job, because he's sitting down with his feet dangling in the water as he checks his reflection in the front camera of his phone.

He walks back upstairs to change into his yellow swim shorts, and then spends time in the living room petting Ernie, who's trying to sleep on the couch.

"You're not allowed to sleep while I want to play with you." Harry tells him, and lowkey wishes he'd also have a cat to play with. He's always been more of a cat person but his father is allergic to cats (or so he claims-Harry's never seen him near an actual cat to prove that theory), so owning one is out of the question.

Ernie makes a disapproving noise and turns his head from Harry's hand, which is heartbreaking.

Harry finally leaves him alone when the doorbell rings, so he stands up from his crouching position to go and open the front gates for Niall and Barbara.

They came together, which is weird. Their arrivals are always at least ten minutes apart because they live on different sides of town. Niall lives in Firswood, whereas Barbara lives in Fallowfield. Harry with his house in Whalley Range is somewhere in the middle, so that's why they usually meet up at his place. Well, that and the fact that he has a pool.

"How come you guys came together?" Harry asks when the three of them finally sit down on their lounge chairs.

"We met up on the way." Barbara quickly answers as she takes off her sundress.

Harry rolls his eyes at Niall who is shamelessly taking this opportunity to ogle her body without her seeing.

"Stop being a perv." Barbara tells him as she sits back down.

"I'm not being a perv!" Niall protests, pulling out his phone.

"I know you were watching me."

"Harry was watching you too but you never go off on him."

"Harry is gay." Barbara replies and Harry nods, not really paying attention to the conversation anyway.

He's too busy looking at Zayn's sleeve tattoo.