Chapter 11

Sorry for the two day wait, but I hope you like it ;) 

Don't forget to leave comments !

Happy reading and please read the end notes :D

---

Louis' kisses are frantic and rushed, and Harry can barely keep up with them. His hands all over Louis; on his back, under his shirt, and in his hair.

The erection Harry's currently sporting is starting to get really uncomfortable against his jeans, so he tries to adjust Louis on his lap.

"I'm so turned on right now, you have no idea." Louis whispers into his ear, and then bites his earlobe to add effect.

"Stop it." Harry moans, and tries to pull his head away from Louis' wandering tongue, but the footballer can't be bothered. His hand wanders down Harry's chest and stops on his growing erection, before he starts rubbing his hand up against it.

"Or what?"

"Or I'm going to come right here."

Louis mischievously grins. "That would be so hot."

Harry can't believe this is happening; yet here they are, in a taxi on their way back to the hotel.

"Can't you wait like...fifteen more minutes?" Harry asks, voice already low and raspy because he can't control it when he's around a horny Louis.

"Fifteen more minutes? Are you crazy? I'd suck you off right this second." Louis says, and Harry can literally see the idea as it comes to him. "Can I?"

"Wha-are you serious?"

Louis turns his head to look at the driver. "Yeah."

Harry's in awe and can only watch as Louis kneels down before him and slowly unzips his jeans. He's trying to do it as silently as possible so the driver wont' lose focus, but if the undressing won't do any noise, Harry sure as hell will.

"Fucking hell." He mutters, almost inaudible, as Louis takes his cock out and gives it a long lick.

The driver lifts his eyes up and makes eye contact with Harry through the rearview mirror, before setting his eyes back on the road.

Louis apparently doesn't give a shit about whether they get caught or not, judging by the way he goes down on him, over and over again, sucking and licking like his life depends on it.

Harry runs his hands through Louis' hair, and leaves them there to guide him through it because he's going way too fast and Harry doesn't want to come in less than two minutes because that would really be embarrassing.

"Stop." He eventually says and literally pulls Louis' head away. It feels like a crime against nature but it needed to be done.

First, because Harry is already starting to recognize the neighborhood, which means they're two minutes away from the hotel and he doesn't want the driver to see them. Second, because he's way too close to coming and messing up the seats would be a shame. Third...well, because he knows he won't be able to be quiet. Sue him.

Louis makes a face but sits back next to him and wipes his mouth as Harry tucks himself back in. When the cab stops, Louis pays for it and then almost pushes Harry out of it.

"I can't-I can't go in there this way." Harry says, looking down at his obvious erection. Well, through his jeans it looks like a semi but it's still obvious.

"Come on, just follow my lead and do NOT make eye contact with anyone." Louis tells him, before he grips into his hand.

He guides the both of them towards the elevators and doesn't even wait for the doors to close so he can push Harry against the wall and snog him senseless.