Chapter 7

Let me know what you think of it throughout the story and make sure you read the end notes !

Happy reading :D

---

Harry watches Louis go in for another punch, and then he suddenly feels like throwing up. He turns his head to look f the way to the exit is clear. There is a line of people probably waiting to go out and have a smoke, so he looks back at the current situation.

Louis is currently being held back by a security guard, hauled back by strong tattooed arms as the creepy man clutches his nose. There is blood oozing out between his fingers and he looks like he's a few seconds away from passing out. Which is exactly how Harry feels right now too, probably because of what that man put in his drink.

He follows the security guard and Louis outside.

"I know you're a big deal Tomlinson but that doesn't give you the right to go punching people." The security guy says when he lets go of Louis' collar.

"That man spiked my mate's drink, what was I supposed to do?"

The guard turns to look at Harry, who's now leaning against the wall of the club, trying to not let the fact that he's incredibly busy, on the verge of throwing up, show.

"I guess you did the right thing, so I'm going to try and not get you banned from the club. You can't go back tonight though."

Louis nods, and then shakes the guard's hand in form of a thank you.

"You okay?" he asks Harry when the guard goes back inside. "How are you feeling?"

"Really drunk. Dizzy."

"How much did you drink out of the glass?"

"Two sips."

Louis curses under his breath and then pulls his phone out.

"I'm going to call Liam and tell him that we're going back to your house to get you to bed and put something on me knuckles."

Harry looks down at Louis' hands, and it's the first time he sees that they're actually bleeding and that the skin has rubbed off from the constant punches.

"Does it hurt?"

"A bit, but that's not the problem right now. Why weren't you paying attention?"

"I was looking if you were still waiting for me."

Louis rolls his eyes and takes the phone to his ear. When Liam doesn't answer, he send him a message before he looks around for a cab.

"Can we just like, walk? Please."

"You want to walk to your house?" Louis asks. "There's at least a ten minute walk."

"Yeah, I need some fresh air right now."

"Fine. Let's go."

Louis holds out his hand for Harry to take, and after he pulls him off the wall, he lets go (to Harry's disappointment).

They walk a couple of minutes in silence, until they reach a big park they have to cross so they'll finally get to Harry's neighborhood.

Louis lights up a cigarette and stops when Harry sits down on a bench and puts his hands in his palms.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. When are these drugs supposed to wear off?"

"I don't know, it's not like I've used them before."