Chapter 37 - Sudden change

Ariana's POV

Awkward shit. Louis and i were at the dining table having breakfast. We did not talk to each other for a day and because of that, i could not tell him about the baby check up today.

It is good. I can go alone. Don't have to look at his face. Basically, i don't wanna see his face.

Once i've finished my food, i get up with my hand bag and head to the door.

"Where are you going?" he asked with a stern voice.

I stopped walking and answer simply, "Check-up."

"I'll drive you there."

"No, thank you. I can go by myself." i continued to walk to the door.

"I said I will drive you there." he said once again.

Louis left the food on the table and took his car key, "I'm not gonna let you go alone-"

"Because you're afraid i might go with Adem?" this got him speechless.

*During the car ride*

"Still don't believe me?" i questioned him but he didn't answer. "Fine. If you're still like this, then we shouldn't be together. What's the point of it?" i challenged him.

"Don't be silly."

"Then why don't you believe me? Do you believe in the picture or me? Louis, a picture does not explain everything. It's just a picture. It may not tell the truth about it. Up to you if you still refuse to believe me. I can tell what happened yesterday from A to Z over and over again until you're sick and tired of it and.....believe me." Louis didn't say anything.

"Okay, yesterday i went to buy two gifts for you so after i'm done, I met Adem in-"

"Okay okay i believe you..." he sighed.

Finally...*rolling my eyes*

"I'm sorry, okay?" i bit my bottom lip in furious.

-

While waiting for my turn and even after meeting the doctor, both of us still the same. I know he did realised his mistakes and so do i. I just could not help the fact that he did not believe me.

We made our way to the parking lot slowly since I could not walked at a fast speed. Pregnant lady.

I heard a car was speeding behind us so we moved to the side but the car brushed against my right arm at a high friction. The car just dash off without helping me.

"AH!" i fell on my knees but i managed to support myself with both of my hands on the ground.

"Ana!" Louis quickly helped me to get up slowly. I began to feel the pain on my tummy but i tried to bear the pain with all my best.

"Oh my gosh! Louis, it's painful!" I took a grip of his hand tightly, trying to bear the pain.

"We need to go to the hospital!" Louis started to get rush.

The pain began to slowly fade away, "No no... It's okay. I feel a little better."

"But still-"

"No, Louis. I'm okay."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded my head to his question.

Lucy's(Ariana's mother) POV

"Sheryl, i think we should help her... She don't seems to be okay." i watched Ariana and Louis from far as the car moved.

"What is wrong with you, Mum?!" Sheryl was shocked at my reactions.

"I think we're not doing the right thing."

"What?!" she looked at my pale face.

"We should stop with our plan. We can't continue this." i started to feel guilty.

"Mum, are you crazy?!"

"We are crazy!" Sheryl rolled her eyes, ignoring me.

*At home*

I clasp my eyes closed, remembered what Sheryl and i had done to Ariana. Is it too late for me to regret and beg for forgiveness from her? She's pregnant and we were trying to make her life miserable again just to make ourselve feel satisfied.

"Sheryl, where are you going?" i asked as she walked down the stairs, wearing casual clothes.

"Club with friends." Sheryl head over to the door, without saying good bye to me.

"I wanna talk to you."

"We can talk tomorrow." she continued her action to open the door.

"Aria- Sheryl, don't be rude."

"What did you just called me?!"

"Please, Sheryl. Just give me a minute to talk to you." i tried to shrug off that matter.

Sheryl finally sitted on the couch. I know that she refused to give me a look at my face. She still could not accept of what i said this afternoon. It's difficult for me to change her mind set.

"I think we should forget our plan." Sheryl finally turned to give me an angry look, "Both of us need to stop doing all these stupid things to Ariana. Why do we have to do it? She did nothing wrong to us. We are the ones who felt jealous of what she always get by Dad, which she deserved to have the loving life. I realised both of us are way too different from Ariana in a bad way. That was why Ariana get much better than us. We need to change."

"Mum, what are you talking about?! You are the one who came up with the plan and now you wanna cancel it? Just because you felt sympathetic for that bitch! Really, Mum, what's got into you? We are not wrong at all. We are doing the right thing. Once she's gone, our lives are free and easy!"

"I don't mean to kill her! What i meant is that we kill the baby and with that, Louis will be bored and angry of her then warn Ariana not to be near Louis. Sheryl, our lives will not be as easy as what you think! Do you know what are the consequences if u kill somone? You can go to jail for years or maybe you might die in there. I don't want us to be in jail. Please, Sheryl, we need to change."

"No, I'm not gonna change. If you wanna change, go ahead but I'm not. I'm gonna continue the plan with someone else!" Sheryl walked out of the house.

"Sheryl! Sheryl!"

Sheryl's POV

The music was blasting loudly in the club that caused my head to be throbbing even badly. I was drunk and of course i was not the only one. Audrey kept me accompanied.

"Does your Mum know that you're here?" Audrey asked.

"Can you don't talk about her?" i slurred.

"Why?" She yelled, fighting with the loud music.

"She don't like me anymore!"

"What?!"

"Arghhhh! Just drop the convo! And now lets have fun!" i took a sip of the alcohol again.

"Wait! What about the plan that you told me?!"

"I'm gonna do it with Briana!"

*Hours later*

"Audrey, i wanna go home!" i shouted.

"Ahhh just go home by yourself! I still wanna enjoy!" Audrey was making out with an unknown guy.

I was getting frustrated with her. All she did was making out and dancing with him. Audrey left me alone.

I walked out of the club with me staggering.

"Arghhh where's my car?....."

I saw my car was at the other side of the road which i have to cross over. The problem is the car looks different but i shrug it off.

"Err where am i- AHHHHHHH!"

~BLACK WORLD~