Chapter 19 - Deep conversation

Ariana's POV

*eyes fluttered open*

*looks around the room*

"Good morning, Nana..."

"Morning, LouLou..."

"Have a great dream?" I only nodded my head slowly. "What sort of dream?"

"I dreamt that you safe me from the monsters." Louis began to laugh at my joke then i took the chance to thank him, "Lou, thank you for taking care of me."

"Don't be thankful because i'm doing these sincerely for you."

"You're a good friend..." I said. Louis flashed me a sweet smile.

"Ana?"

"Hmm?"

"I....."

"Good morning, birdies!" Harry yelled whilst walking in the room.

Louis' POV

My intention to tell Ariana was unfulfilled. I really want her to know that I love her so much. Apparently, something had prevented me from doing so. Maybe this is not the right timing for Ariana to know the truth.

"Shhhh! You're too loud..." I alerted Harry.

"Opps... Sorry..." He apologised and i giggled silently. "Have you shower, our dear friend Ariana?" Harry asked.

"I just woke up..." Ariana answered.

"Eeeeeew! She's stinky!" Harry began to joke around with her.

"Ouch!" She pretended to look hurt that the rest of the boys and i chuckled at their 'hilarious' joke.

When we were chuckling our hearts off, a nurse came into the room. "Hello, sorry to disturb the most enjoyable moment. Have you eaten, Ariana?"

"Ermm that sounds wrong." Liam stated. Niall hit his arm lightly.

"I'm sorry. You get the wrong idea." The nurse sarcastically said. "Ariana?"

"Nope." Ariana replied and added in sarcasm, "But i've not showered yet. Can i shower now? I want to smell good." Everyone began to giggle silently.

"Ok, sure. I'll bring the towel for you in a minute." She walked out of the room and came back with a pink towel.

"For now, you will be sitting on the wheel chair." While the nurse open up the wheel chair.

-

Ariana came out from the bathroom with a very freshly smell that satisfied Harry very much. The food for breakfast have been prepared and placed on the table.

"Yay, food!" Ariana screeched.

"Forever number one." I added.

I grabbed the plate of food and began to feed her like a baby. "Today, for the first time in my life, i'm going to feed a baby."

"Excuse me, i'm still able to eat by myself."

"You heard that, Lou. Duuhh!" Niall said, he was just kidding.

"Shut up, Niall!" The boys began to laugh.

Without wasting time, I started to feed Ariana. The others became quiet. They were just watching me and Ariana as if a warm love movie.

I felt a little awkward to be frankly. As if i'm her boyfriend or husband but i do like it in reality. Maybe i can do this only once in a life time.

Ariana's POV

Oh my God, i really need this to end fast. It was so awkward with a few pairs of eyes on us, watching Louis feeding me.