Chapter 11 - Losing my dad

Previously on Chapter 10:

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Ariana Carissa daughter of Mr. Victor?"

"Yes, i am Ariana Carissa. Who are you?"

"I am from the hospital and we have a bad news for you."

"What is it?!"

"Mr Victor.........."

---------------------------------------------

Ariana's POV

"Mr Victor got into accident almost ten minutes ago."

I was frozen, speechless. Legs become so shaky that i fell to the unsolid ground. My eyes were full of tears right after the caller informed me. The hotness of the tears threaten the back of my throat.

I felt my body was wrapped by two arms, "Ariana, what happen?! Oh my god! Your palm!"

It's Louis.....

He asked while i'm still on the phone with the caller. I only ignored him.

"Where is he right now?" I managed to speak in between my sobs with my voice shook uncontrollably.

"He's in the Doncaster hospital."

"Thank you." I quickly hung up the call and continued to cry.

"Ana, please don't cry... Tell me what happen?" Louis tried to comfort me.

"Dad..... Dad got into accident..."

"Ana, oh my.... Don't cry... He will be alright Ana. Pray to God that he's alright." He comforted me without stopping, rubbing circles in my back.

"Lou, please bring me to the hospital..." I begged him, tugging his shirt like a five year old kid.

"Okok but what about your hand?" I remain silent.

Louis took out his long handkerchief from his bag and wrapped them on my hand. "We'll get back to this later." Louis said.

"Let's go...." Louis help me to stand by holding my shoulder.

-

Louis and i quickly ran to the emergency room. A lot of questions were going on in my mind. I was afraid to lose my Dad. He is the only person in the family that can be trusted and loves me.

Think positive.....

Reach the emergency room already, Mum and Sheryl were outside there looking all worried. I approached to them and,

"Mum, Sheryl, did the doctor say anything to you?" They didn't reply.

When Sheryl saw Louis, she started to cry in his arms but he was trying to push her. Sheryl ignored him, wrapping her arms around Louis' waist even tighter. I only watched them in jealousy.

"Excuse me, is this the family of Mr Victor?" A doctor came out from the emergency room.

"Y-"

"Yes, we are his family. Doctor, is Mr Victor alright?" Mum cut off my words.

"I'm sorry, Mrs Victor. We have tried our very best to save him but....he's gone..." The doctor said with a sad tone on the last two words.

"No no no! He's still alive! He's still alive! I must be dreaming! I must be dreaming!" I shook my head, trying to get myself out of the dream.

"Ana, Ana! Stop! You're not dreaming! Your dad is really gone....." Louis assured me.

My knees were loosen, making me fell on the ground. Mind were all blank, thinking nothing. Cheeks were wet from the tears that flows down on it. I really cannot believe i have lost my dad in just one blink. It's like a worse nightmare ever.

"Ana, i'm sorry about your lost of Dad...." Louis comforted me, hugging me by the side.

Sheryl began to glare at me as if she wanted to kill me right now. I don't care if she wanted to burst out her anger to me about it. All i really need is someone to be by my side which is Louis.

She stomped off from the place, do not know where she'd gone to. I know she was fed up.

"Sheryl! Sheryl!" Mum called her out but she ignored. "Eh, because of you my husband died! Now, Sheryl run away! THESE ARE ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU'RE SUCH A BURDEN!" She burst out to me.

Louis and even the doctor tried to keep Mum away from hitting me but in the end i got slapped by her.

"Ariana!" Louis rubbed my red cheek, soothing the pain. "Mrs Victor, what has she done? Why do you hate her so much?"

"There's no need for you to know!" Mum shot back to Louis. She walked away, maybe finding Sheryl.

The doctor only shook his head. "Ariana, you are allowed to visit your dad."

"Thank you, Doctor." I thanked him.

I fixed back all my spirits and tried my best to face all the sadness when i look at Dad later.

Louis' POV

I can't help but i felt pity for Ariana. She has lost her very important person in her family. I can't even imagine how her life is going to be after this. No ones going to treat as well as her dad. Her mum and Sheryl? I don't think they will.

We entered the room and Ariana started to cry again.

Mrs Victor and Sheryl came in and Sheryl pushed Ariana away from late Mr Victor's side. I got a feeling that Sheryl was just fake crying. It seems like it but i don't know.

"Mrs Victor, can i talk to you for a while?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, sure." Mrs Victor replied.

"Mum, can i come along?" Ariana asked Mrs Victor permission.

Mrs Victor eyeing her up and down then rolled her eyes. "No." Saying firmly.

I saw a smirk on Sheryl's face. Could she be fake crying? She left the room with Mrs Victor and Doctor.

It's not fair for Ariana. Sheryl get to hear the talk between Mrs Victor and Doctor but Ariana didn't.

Ariana began to talk to Mr Victor as if he could answer. "Dad, why did you leave me? You know i can't survive without you but.....it's okay. God loves you more. Thank you for everything, Dad. I love you." She kissed his forehead then covered his face with the blanket.

We left the room with blue sorrow steps. When we got out, the doctor already finished talking to them.

"Mum, Sheryl, what did the doctor said?" Ariana asked. Her eyes were showing that she hope that they could tell her.

"You. don't. need. to. know. about. it." Sheryl said word by word while poking Ariana's shoulder.

"But i want to know!" Ariana talked back.

"Ana, let's go. There's no use if you keep on begging them." I said sarcastically. "I don't know why they are so cruel to you." I purposely said.

I grabbed her wrist then walked off.

"Louiss..... Where are you going?" Sheryl whined. "Please, stay with me...." She once more whined again.

I looked at Ariana then back to Sheryl. I'm not going to listen to her.

"Ana, we'll find out what Doctor said to them later. Don't worry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Oh yeah! Chapter 11 is out! Well, i think Ariana needs black magic. Hahaha!

Anw, her dad died. I really pity Ariana.

Wait wait! See ya in the next chapter!

Buhbye!

~HollieTomlin