chapter 6

Omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
Over 1000 reads, thanks a lot.
Please keep on voting and commenting.

Nichole's pov

''Mr. Sheldon, please signify'' suddenly the doors opened and in came Arthur.
''Present''
''Okay so, Arthur introduce yourself. ''
''I'm Arthur, I'm new here, umm, I just moved from New York .....''
''Okay thank you Arthur, you can sit wherever there is a free sit'' said Mr .Natuna
Thank God there are lot of free sits in the class, I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.
''Nicky!!!!!! Why the down cast face?'' A really sexy voice asked
Oh no no no no please don't sit beside me, please don't, please don't, please don't.
And he sat beside me, great just great.
I didn't answer the question he asked, what was the question he asked?
''Do you have an extra pen'' he asked
What kind of person doesn't come to school with a pen?
And it's his freaking first day of school.
''Yes'' I replied.
''O good cause the one you're using isn't working'' he said. I looked down at my pen and realized it actually wasn't working.
What's with everyone trying to make me feel stupid?
''I don't know, maybe your just stupid''
Did I say that out loud?

''Yes you did''
'' I should better stop talking''
'' that you should''.
Great, now he thinks I'm stupid and crazy . Great just great

******
The bell rings and I lift my head off the table, where it was planted through out the class.
I grab my already packed bags and rush out of the class.
I immediately enter the History class.
History passes by in a blur and so does Biology.
Before I know it,it's time for lunch.

I walk over to our regular table, search the cafeteria for any sign of Arthur and when I find none I finally relax.
A part of me wishes to see him while another part wishes that he died some time during school.
I start to have a normal conversation with others on the table when I hear it.

It's a crash sound.
I'm terrified as different thoughts, different scenarios play right before my mind eye.

I find my legs moving without my co-ordinance and it's going towards the sound.
I get there and I find both Arthur and Nicholas right there, right in the middle of the scene.

Everything that happened next was a blur, all I know is that I somehow get to the hospital.
I'm sitting on a seat in when Charlotte arrived. She was weeping also. A nurse came to us and asked who we where, we explained that we are family of the victims, so she makes us fill a form and all the necessary stuff. Soon it was night, none of our parents had arrived and the nurse was trying to get us to leave the building but we were not letting any of that. A doctor came out and assured us that they'll be alright and we can come as early as 9:00 tomorrow. We eventually left.

******next morning******

I wake up with the feel of puffy, tight eyes from crying myself to sleep. I walk into my ensuite bathroom and stare at my reflection, my eyes are red and puffy, I have mascara running down my cheeks, I'm just in my underwear and my eyes have lost the spark they used to have, my eyes that always shone with happiness has suddenly died and the worst part being that I have no shoulder to rest on. It's me and me only that'll have to endure this struggle.
I get dressed in a pink sweat shirt and sweat pants and pull on a pair of nikes, I'm really not in a dressy mood. I check the clock on my desk and realize it's just 7:47 such a long wait.
I go down the stairs and into the kitchen.
I was immediately attacked by a motherly hug, ''Nicky oh my God, how are you holding up? '' asked Amy.
At that moment I realized that my second half is sooo far away and I'm not even sure if he'll make it, the thought brought a renew to my stream of tears.
I grabbed an Apple and went upstairs to get my things.
Soon I'm on my way to the hospital.
I get there in forty minutes and simply wait.
While waiting, I decide to check my phone, twenty-one calls and fifteen chats.
3 missed calls from mom.
5 missed calls from dad.
2 missed calls from Ronnie
6 missed calls from Kelvin.
3 missed calls from Charlotte
2 missed calls from Austin.

I call mum back, she didn't answer the first time so I tried again. After the third ring she answered
''Hello''
''Hello''
And I burst into more tears.
''Honey, sorry we can't be with you right now, we have a really important meeting that we had to attend but I promise that once we are true, we'll fly right back''
''Ok mum I'm expecting you''
''Bye''
''Bye''
And I hung up.
I called the rest after.

I look at the time on my phone and it's 8:57 so I decide to go inside now.
I checked in at the reception and walked to Nicholas' room as I'm about to enter the doctor exits the room.

''Are you Miss .Nichole Knight? '' he asked.
''Yes, I am''
''Ok well, follow me to my office''
We walked past a few halls until we reached one with a grey door and read 'DR. SCHRITEZ'

''Nicholas is presently in comatose.  We had to perform what is called catheter Aspiration where a small bore needle may be inserted between the second and third ribs into the air that has filled in between the lung and chest cavity. This technique is used to release the air that entered into his lungs when he got hit.''
''Unfortunately, this operation was unsuccessful''

*************
It's my first action-ish chapter and I'm so happy.
A little too happy.
Check out my other book-'MY MATE OR MY MOTHER'
Thanks in advance,oh yeah you guys should like seriously vote.