chapter 1.

It's the first day of school .
Yay (pls note the sarcasm )
Don't get me wrong.
I love to learn and all but I guess a teenager has got to be a teenager.

I walk out of my room the same time my brother walked out of his. When we noticed this we simply had a stare down and burst out laughing.
Don't be lost it's just some shitty twin stuff that we do.

Meet my brother -------
Nicholas Kendrick knight. Born three minutes before me. My fraternal twin,
the school's badass and the list goes on.

''So are you ready for our first day as seniors?'' He asked.
''As ready as I'll ever be'' and with that said we were both racing down the stairs to the kitchen. When we got to the kitchen we were met with our cook ever since we got to the United kingdom. Amy has always been like a second mum to us and she makes one hell of food . When we get to the dining table we see a stack of strawberry triple pancakes and I set three pieces while Nicholas simply takes the rest.

''Master Nicholas and ma'lady Nichole your parents said I should inform you that they left this morning to china and would be back in two weeks'' our butler-- Dunstan informed us. To be honest I don't know why my parents still work cause we have enough money to feed a whole town for the rest of their existence already. Anyway I'm not really fazed to hear this news cause I'm used to it.

After breakfast Nicholas and I went outside to where the limousine was parked and we were off to school.