HARRYS POV!!

GUYS THIS IS HARRYS POV don't FORGET coZ ITS HARRYS POV eNjOy

I want to marry her. I thought to ma self thortfully.

I watched her get up from the couch and make a cofeew.

I wayved away da servants masaging ma feet and feeding me da grapes and got up.

"Get OFF OF ME" I screamed, shooing them and I strutted sexily into the kithun. She was so beiatily.

"Cece I want to talk to you about somthun" I said mathematically.

"Ok she said nicely"

I brought her to our expensev onsweet and sat her down on the bed.

"Cece will you-

"Harry I have sometime to tell you" she shouted.

"What cece what Cece cece what?" I sed very panicky and sad.

"My best friend might be ded"

She burst into teets and I let her cry on my shuulder and I rubbed her back

"Every time I talked to her about my pr-

"YOU HAVE PRIBLEMS AT HOME?"

I Sed.

"My Dad was so bad and norty and FYKING ASSHOLE to me and ma mother" she admitted.

I didn't know what to say. All my feeling and words fell oht of my moth like a berd on da wind.

"Oh no Cece how could someone do this to you?" I cried.

"He left my mada and me at home all by ourselves to WERK and if he didn't go we would all have no food which I belefed coz I loved him but I found out when I was 12 that food is paid for by da government!!!" She continued on

"I talked to him about it and if he old me da truth then I would fagive but he denied everything and insisted he was telling the truth and that 'he would never lie to me' but it just slowly ruined our relationship like a rubber brand it just stretched and stretched until it broke"

"Just like that" and she clapped her hand and stampeyed her foot at the same time.

"Mum told me that Dad never cared about us but he still continued to live with us. I still don't know why mum didn't call da poleec. It was a horror nite mare"

"Cece are you sure that your mum wasn't lying?" I said coz I knoe what her dad did was wrong and yeah but.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON?"
"MARROWJOANNA?" She said angrily

"I'm so sorry"

"Why would you do this to me?" She said tears running down her face.

She bent down and projective vomited all over da floor and then and then.

She threw open the doors of my cupboard and started grabbing her cloves and some udder stuff and putting into suitcase.

"Cece don't do this where will you stay?"

"I'll stay at Andreas you fucking IFIOT"

She ran to da door and grabbed the handel.

"Please." I muttered to myself. It was no yous. She would nev love me agen.

Her hand froze on the Handel and I held my breath.

She turnen and I could see the memories of her Dad and Mum flashing in her irises/brown orbs.

Her Dad bringing home bad flowers.
Her mum defending Cece
Cece in hospital
Cece alone.
Cece witout a frend.

I suddenly realised I was wrong.

"NO CECE PLEZ DONT GO"

"I always new that you throt that Taylah was prettier dan me and dat U live her. You deserve each other"

"I h8 u" she whispered and then left.

I sat on my bed and ran my hand threw my hair. She still didn't tell me about her freirnd that is ded.

I knew what I had to do.
I grabbed Ma khakis to my portch and drived away to her house.

THIS IS HARRYS POV BTW please MAKE SURE YOU READ IT WITH DA RITE POV OK JEST BE CERFULL
• I LIVE YOU ALL VOTE DOR DA BOOK PLEZ