Waking up to this??!!

I stirred the sunlight poring thruogh the blinds. As I turned around I came to face the boy with the black hair and the blonde streak. "Zayn" I muttered.

"What's going on" I muttered to myself slowly trying to turn myself around. My head throbbed with every movement and I winced at the pain "Stop, you'll hurt yourself" he said quietly, gently pushing my arm down while looking into my eys.

"What do you expects me to do huh?" I said. I've just been knocked out and I haven't even been to my friends place yet!!" He chuckled at my funni joke and then suddenly we were both laughing.
I lay down slowly onto the pillow my cheeks red with laughter cracking up at just, evrythhng. His cheeks blew in and out his laugh sounding like the bells that rung every morning outside my house.

"Gosh, what has my life come to?" I exclaimed.

He peered at me and I realised what i must look like. Bed hair and smelly breath and smudged make up!! I must be a disaster.

He noticed my nervousness and gently pushed a stray hair out of my face.

"It's ok" he said passionately "it's all gonna be-

"How is she!" Someone burst into the room coming to a halt, when he saw the way Zayn was being.

"Get out" he said fuming.

"Heeyyyy I was only being friendly" said Zayn angrily.

"That's friendly is it?" Harry said his words coated in thick angrr. "What, coming onto her once she's just woken up is freindly!!?" He exclaimed, his voice rising with every word.

"Mate, I wasn't-

"Get.

Out."

Zayn left the room with his head held high, pushing Harry aggressively as he left the room.

Harry leant against the wall sliding down slowly, his bum bouncing and hitting the floor in defeat.

"What am I doing here" I said quietly. He jerked as if he had forgotten I was in the room. "Please, Cece not now" was all I got in return.

I studied his face. His usually shiny brown hair was shaggy as if he had pushed his hand through it all day and his eyes were rimmed with dark circles.

After minutes of studying him, he left the room.

Hey everyone!! Another super exciting chapter for you all!! What do you think is going on between Zayn and Hary? Will Cece cope with all these new changes? Find out in the next chapter!!

COMMENT
SHARE
VOTE!