A cute date gone WRONG

"wake up!" someone screamed in my earholes.

I groaned and put thhe pillow over my head. "i dont want to get up" i cried.

I took the pillow off of my head because i had no oxygen. "ok, ok im getting up" i said annoyed thatt i had been woken up from my deep slumber.

I opened my eyes to find harry's globular organs looking right into my eyes. They were so green like trees  leaves. i took his hand and smiled up at him.

"where are we going today?"

"well, he said, we are going to olive garden"

"Yayaya" i sed with joy in my irises.

I jumped into my red ' ROCK PRINCESS ' t shirt which had butterflies, hearts, stars and lightning of silver colour and a green skirt which has ' YOGI BEAR ' written on it with a picture of a bear. I clipped on some pearl earrings, a star charm necklace and chucked on my white reeboks. I was ready to go.

Harry and me got onto the bus and sipped budget lemonade on the way there, which we quickly picked up from the dairy before we got . We talked and flirted the whole way their. He told funny jokes which made me smile and I told him stories about me when I was a kid.

"What did the fisherman say to the card magician?" he said tesingly

"what?" i exclaimed.

"Pick a cod, any cod!"

we cracked up. It was so funny. I laffed til i cried.

"when i was little, my mum used to always take me to mcdonalds and leave me at the playground for the WHOLE day, she was so sweet." I said lovingly

"did she wait the whole day?" Harry said surprised, " thats so cool" he said smiling.

"no", i sed "she would pick me up at 7 when it closed" I said closing my eyes and smiling at the memory.

"and once", I said happily

"after she had a fight with my dad about it- she won of course, he's so weak- i said bitterly,

"she brought me to a party that her and her friends were going to when i was five. there were people playing pool and poker and there was a colourful stage with these golden poles sticking out of it-"

"Um Cece," he interrupted "I think thats a stri-

"Dont interrupt" i said scoldingly, glaring at an old lady who was staring at me funny.

"And i did a cute little dance for everyone" i said giggling. He looked at me uncomfortably and laffed awkwrdly.

"well, here's our stop!" he said with a relieved look on his face.

We sat down at booth and we both ordered. I ordered a gluten free, soy-free, non GMO, organic, fat free, low carb meal on the menu and Harry ordered a fettucini alfredo dish with a side salad.

When the meal arrived i started to dig in.

" i like a girl who can eat" harry said winking at me as i took a huge bite out of my feta cake. (pic at the top)

This was turning out to be a great date.

*harrys pov*

"I like a girl who can eat" I winked at her as I dug into my creamy pasta.

Cece grinned at me. I looked her over. She looked amazing in a red top and green skirt and I even over looked the basil leaf covering her whole front tooth because I loved her. I loved her so much.

I noticed a silver glint in the corner of the restaurant as Cece was talking. It looked like a gun.

I screamed and jumped in front of Cece and I felt a sharp pain go into my back.

SORRY LOVELIES I HAVENT UPDATED I JUST HAD A BASIC FACTS TEST THAT I HAD TO STUDY REALLY HARD FOR LOVE ALL MY FANS

Sorry about the cliffy!!!
VOTE
LIVE
LOVE
LIKE
COMMENT
FAN