Getting hot and ready

As Doby tucked the last lushful strand of hear behind my ear, I stared at the mirror, the harsh lights of the make up room making me looks so pretty. Especially me gowls. I mean jowls. 

"Thanks so much Doby!" I sighed in happiness looking at my amazing reflection.

"fire, fire" she exclaimed while I flounced around the room pretending to be tayla swift signing ortographs.
"HAHAHAHAHAH" we laughed so much together, linking arms as I went to go as put on the dress that I picked out earlier. Doby was so funny, pretending to yell for a fire alert and everything.

"I think we're gonna be good frends" I said smiling up at her, she was almost 6 foot 5. I took in her features, beauty brown eyes, a curly brown lanks of wet slimy hair and a gorgeous scales lined her face. As we reached the door of the changing room, I thanked her once again for the hair and makeup job.

"fire, fire" she said smiling warmly down at me.

"You assumed that I was saying you looked fire when there is actually a real fire burning below us and that is called hell lol" She exclaimed gleefully

"But then I guess assume makes an ass of u and me!!" She jokingly exclaimed a chuckle excaping from her throat.

I felt the tears well up in my orbs, about to trickle down into my face. I ran as fast as I could away from her.

"How could you SAY THAT" I said in horror, flinging the changing room behind me and sinking against the wall.

I took one last lingering look at her mean face, staring at me with confushun in her corneas.

She had called me an ass. I can't believe I even thort we could be friends. I flashed backed to summer when I was eleven years old.

"I hate you, you, YOU ASS!" My mother screamed slamming the door in my fathers face, smashing a pot plant on the way. I was used to this. The fights, problems, screaming. I walked out of my room to the stairwell (coz we were the average american familie and lived in a two story house) "mum?" I whimpered softly as she pushed past me to the door of her room. I could hear her crying and flinging clothes everywherez. This happened a lot but it was different this time. Something was sooo off. She emerged three minutes later with a travelling bag, pulling behind her. With horror in my eyes I realised what she was doin. "Noooope!!!!" I screamed in shock, popping the p. "You can't just leave" I begged tears streaming down my face.

"Honey I love you so, so much. Don't ever forget that. But remember don't let just any man take your'e hart," she whispered softly "because he might break it into three peces" she said walking out the door.

I tried to stop her but she had alredy getting in the car.....

I came with a shock, back to the present, the tear tracks dry on my freshly made up face.

"harry?' i said quietly,"I need u" i whimpered curling up into a ball.......

HEY GUYS!!! i hop you enjoyed that chappo it was really hard to rite but it really made me connect with my character.... i love you all!!! xxxxxxx

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FAN