Wow

I looked around me. All I could see was celebs. They were so famus and Kewl.

As me and Harry walked up the red carpet I saw Obama and John cena!

When we went inside all I could see was a crowd of people and tables filled with food. I felt a bit dizzy and scared. I held onto harries arm.

"Are you ok?" He whispered in my ear tickling me with his culie brown locks.

"Yes" I sed quietly wanting to blow chunks then and there.

Then came the flashbacks.

I was 13 years old.

"Hey sweedie I brought you flowers" dad said lovingly as he brought mum who was making bacon and courgette pie in for a hug. "What the $&@"? She said angrily. "If I sniff one of those flowers for 5 minutes straight I'll sneeze!!!!!"

Dad quickly put the flowers in the bin. "I'm so sorry honey" he said. "I'll maybe get chocolates next time", he joked throwing a wink at me.

"WHAT?" She screamed. "DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE CHOCOLATES ARE THESE DAYS?"

"You always threw the money away, didn't you" she muttered.

She ripped the flowers out of the bin.
"HAVENT YOU HEARD OF REUSING THE WRAPPING" she said making a "you dumb dum?"face at him.

He drew back a little bit. "That's a bit harsh, honey I only want to make you happy" he said slightly annoyed and sad.

"YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO START A FIGHT AROUND THE CHILDREN DON'T YOU?" She spat, gesturing at me whimpering in the corner.

"Oh sweetheart I'm sorry" dad said touching my arm gently.

"don't touch me" I said coldly turning away. He didn't care about me. Only mum did. She had been running the family for the past years because dad HAD to go to work. Apparently we would be ON THE DOLE if he didn't work. "Whatever" I thought. He only thinks about himself.

"I hate u" mum Sed angrily to dad and threw a pot at him. But it missed. And hit me rite in the head. I swayed side to side and then collapsed like a star falling from the sky. And it all went black.

I opened my eyes. All I could see was a white roof and white walls. Was I dead??!!! I thought scaredly to myself. I saw a needle stuck in my arm so I obviously needed to pull it out. I gingerly began to sit up. There was a pinprick of blood coming from my wrist and then a beeping noise emitted from a little box that looked like a microwave. It started beeping faster and faster as my heart bet faster.

Then the doctors rushed in.

"HOLD HER DOWN" they said at the same time. I felt arms push down on me. "GET THE TOOLS" one doctor sed snapping a glove onto his hand. "ROLL OUT THE SURGERY TABLE" the scary doctors said. "What are you going to do to me?" I screamed trying to rip the hands off of me. "IM GOING TO OPERATE ON YOUR HEART AND THEN GRAFT A PECE OF YOUR BUTT ONTO YOUR BELLY BUTTON" he said . "NOOOOOOOO" someone cried from the corner. Everyone stopped moving. It was silent except for the small squeak that exited my body from fear. She only got a bit off concussion" the lady who screamed no said casually. "oh okay then" and everyone left the room. I was alone. Again.

***flash back ended***

"Harry, I shed, "I think I'm gonna hurl" as I was drawn back to the present. He quickly Brought me to the bathroom and held up my hair as I vomited. "Is it just a bit of nerves"? He said gently.

I nodded. I wast ready to tell him about my past. Yet. He left the bathroom while I went toilet.

After I finished cleaning myself up. I went out to see Harry talking to "Taylor Swift??!!!

I eavesdropped behind a mandarin tree that they had put in the room for affect.
"A new notch in your belt is all I'll ever be" I overheard her say coldly. "But now I see." She said angrily and stalked off.

As I started walking up to Harry she slowly turned around. "Oh btw we are never, ever, EVER getting back together." And then she flicked her hair and strutted to her seat.

"What does she mean"? I asked with tears welling up in my blue orbs. "Do you... I couldn't finish my sentence. I choked on my tears "...do you like her?" I said sadly.

"N-n-n-na-na-nah-NEVER! He cried passionately. "I love you endlessly." He said, "but we need to talk" he said huskily and pulled me into a small room with papers scattered all over the floor.

"Cec- he began to say"...

Hey everyone!! I've got a long chappie for you guys and I hope you enjoy!! Will Cece tell Harry about her past? Will Harry tell Cece the truth? And will they still be together after this? Find out in the next chapter!! Sorry to leave you all with a cliffhanger.

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN
SHARE

ps I'm gonna start question of the week so leave the answers in the comments.

Who is your Bae and if you don't have one, who do you want it to be??!! Tbh I want it to be  Nicholas cage  coz he's such a Bae. Ok by lovelies!!

UPDATE!

up the top is cece in the hospital bed