chapter 2

PAST
Bzzzzz, bzzzzzzz,bzzzzz. My eyes slowly open to my familiar gray walls. I drift off again.Crap it's already 6:30. I have to leave for classes! I force myself to get out of bed and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.
After doing that, I throw on some mascara and concealer and get dressed. Since I didn't care what I looked like, I threw on jeans, a white shirt and tied a flannel around my waist. Whatever. I tiredly stumbled to my living room and grabbed my backpack and my shoes and headed out the door.
As soon as I look up from checking my phone In the hallway, Cam's standing there with a huge grin. He looks so good. Wearing tan shorts and a shirt with 97 on it.
"Hey" I say grinning.
"Hey Lauren" He says back.
"Cam wait up" says a sound coming from behind.
Cam turns around.
A girl with black hair and green eyes is approaching us.
"Hey Mad!" He says giving a small smile. "This is Lauren, she lives in 109 across the hall."
"Hey" I say giving a small smile.
"Hi!" She says. "Do you go to UCLA, I feel like I've seen you before?" She says fakely.
"Uh yea." I say back.
We stand there awkwardly in silence for a few seconds, until I break the silence.
"I'm gonna head to class, see you guys later!"
"Bye!" They say is unison.
Woah that was awkward. Why is he with someone as slutty as her? Cam is so sweet, she doesn't deserve to be with him. Am I falling for him? Crap. Lauren you have a boyfriend. My thoughts are interrupted when I get a text from Steph. She's been my best friend for years.
Steph: where are you girl? class starts any minute lmao
lauren: walking into the building now, stop texting me. im putting my phone on do not disturb
I walk into class. Ughhhhhhh. An hour of torture. Than another two hours of torture. I sit next to Steph. She always looks beautiful. With her long brown hair and brown eyes. And her always perfect wing.
"Hey" I whisper.
"Heyyyyy, why were you so late?" She whispers back.
" I ran into someone in the hallway.." I say back.
"Who's this someone?" She says smirking.
My cheeks flush.
"No one!" I say back embarrassed. She grinned and raised her eyebrow before we both turned to the front.
Classes went by for what seemed like forever until they were dismissed. Finally.
Ring ring!
My phone vibrated and it was from my boyfriend Nick.
Nickkkk: Wanna come over? Pretty sure you're classes just ended?!
Me: I'll be right over. Bored affff
Nick went to UCLA with me but lived on the campus in a frat house. I hated all the stuck people in that house but Nick didn't have a car yet so be was rarely at my house.
Therefore I was stuck with the annoying frat boys.
I pulled up to h large frat house and walked to the front door. As soon as I walked to the door I was greeted by Nick.
He was tall with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. He was no Cameron. What is going on? Do I like him? No, you have to forget about his silky hair and his brown eyes and his... Crap.