Chapter 8

Did I hear him right? Did he say he loved me?

"D-d-did I hear you right?" I stuttered out.

"Unless you didn't hear I loved you then yes," he said softly.

"Yeah, but you have Meghan," I said which made a pit in my stomach grow.

"Yeah, I know, I love you..and her," he said.

"Oh.." I said, I didn't know what else to really say.

"Sorry," He said, as I shook my head.

"No, its fine," I said.

"I still don't know what to do, I can't lose one of you," Kyle said.

"Don't listen to her. You can control your own life. She treats you horrible though," I said as he nodded.

"I guess," Kyle said.

"Hey, do you want to go to the barn with Jeydon, Samm, and Shannon?" I asked "To get your mind of things,"

"Sure, I better," He said and I smiled.

"Okay, we'll go after school ends," I said and he nodded.

"What to do till then?" He asked.

"You wanna go to my house?" I asked.

"Sure, why not?" He sighed.

"Okay," I said as we walked to my house, we got the my house and nobody was home, luckily.

"Just a warning my room is trashed, it was a hard summer," I said and he nodded.

"Okay," He said. "Oh Meghan is calling I'm going to put it on speaker,"

"Okay," I said confused, but he just nodded before he answered the call.

"Hey babe," Kyle said.

"Where are you?" She asked as he took a gulp of air.

"I'm at Johnnie's," He said.

"Why are you there? Remember what I said about him," She said.

"Yeah I know, I can't choice Meghan," Kyle said, as he took my hand, for support I'm guessing.

"Whatever, we just need to hang out, I was thinking tonight," She said.

"I'm going somewhere with Johnnie and his friends," He replied, looking over at me.

"Kyle, I'm your girlfriend, shouldn't I rank first?" she asked.

"You aren't treating me like a boyfriend!" Kyle said raising his voice.

"What do you mean!" She yelled back, now they were yelling .

"You leave me for your friends, made me starve myself, and tell me to stay away from Johnnie!" Kyle yelled as what looked like tears started to form.

"I didn't make you starve!" She screamed.

"Calling me fat everyday doesn't help," Kyle gulped as he wiped tears.

"Well it's the brutal truth!" Meghan was yelling again.

"I love you, but I don't want to be here anymore," Kyle whispered.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Meghan asked shocked.

"I guess I am, you just don't treat me good and I'm tired of it, goodbye," Kyle said hanging up, I feel awkward as I just listened t a break up.

"Umm are you okay?" I said in a state of shock.

"Yeah, I guess," He said. "I was tired of it,"

"Weren't you afraid of losing her?" I asked.

"I mean more I talk to you, the more I realized she was really hurting me," Kyle said and I nodded.

"Yeah, well do you still want to go to the barn?" I asked.

"Yeah," He said getting up "But first I own you this, with that he pulled me into a hug.

"That's for all the days you sat in here crying. I'm really sorry, you had to suffer," Kyle said.

"Thanks, that's means a lot. And not just the hug but you willing to come back," I said still in his warm embrace.

"I don't think I love you, I know I do," he said as our faces were centimeters apart.

"I love you too," I replied and after my words I felt his lips softly touch mine. It felt just like our first kiss all over again, and I knew we were going to make it.

KOHNNIE KISS!!!!!!! YAY......anyways thanks for all the love I have been getting lately, it has really pushed me to write and get out of the sadness I have been feeling. I'm glad you have read this far. Thank you from the bottom of my heart ~Nicole