Chapter 6

I went to school today, I felt way better about how far Kyle and I got yesterday. I got my schedule to see I had English first. So I walked slowly to class, it's hard for me as I didn't know like anything but what my schedule said.
"Hey, over here," I heard Samm say as she pointed at a desk in the back.

"Hi," I said as I sat down in the seat.

"This lady is old and blind as fuck," Samm said and I nodded.

"So I like to text Jeydon and stuff," She said and I nodded.

"Alright class! Time for the behavior video, that should take the whole time so get quiet," Mrs. Davis said. As she said that a note landed on my desk, from Samm. "Hey" it read
Hi
So how did the thing with Kyle go?
Good, and who told you?
Alex, we are always in touch
Yeah, he remembers the barn
That's good
Well he said he dreamed about it
Better than nothing I guess
And cancer free
True, you are a great fighter, both of you really
Thanks...
No problem, Bell soon
I tucked the note into a folder and the bell rang. I waved bye to Samm before getting to my next class. I sat down in the back of the room. Kyle walked in right as the bell rang, I thought he was going to sit next to me but he sat up in the front, with Meghan.

"Okay, class yesterday we went over the rules, now for what I like to do. A little game!" Mrs. Brooke said.
"Okay, get into groups of three,"

"Ky-," I was cut off by Meghan.

"He is already in my group," She hissed pulling him and her friend into a group. I sat there like an idiot with not one friend here.

"Oh, Johnnie, you go join Meghan's group, as Kyle is the only guy," Mrs. Brooke said winking at me as if she saw the whole thing.

"Hey dude," Kyle said as he smiled.

"Hey," I said softly.

"Okay, class, we have a book hunt where we look for things inside the text book," Mrs Brooke said. "Okay, go,"

"Yay!" I said sarcastic as I opened the book.

"I'll fill out the paper," Kyle said.

"One is page 35," That girl said. After a few more the boring classes it was lunch. I put my books in my locker and slowly made my way to lunch. I didn't wait for anyone just left.

"Johnnie?" I turned around and saw Kyle.

"Oh hey," I said as I seen Meghan engaged into a conversation with her friends, I still don't know their names, but Kyle was awkwardly tacked to the side of the girls. We walked to get lunch as we sat down Megan ditched us and Kyle sat down next to me without any food.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I asked.

"Meghan said I'm too big," He trailed off.

"Oh, that's a lie, you are perfect," I whispered to him.

"Sure I am," He said sighing.

"Here," I said handing him the piece of pizza.

"But I'll get fatter, and aren't you hungry?" Kyle asked.

"Probably not as hungry as you plus I have an apple," I said picking it up and taking a bite.

"Ugh, fine," Kyle said taking a tiny bite out of the pizza.

"See you got it," I said with a smile and all he did was nod. What was Meghan brainwashing to Kyle?

Hey anyways I got The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire and its so good!! My science teacher said Bae and OTP in class..... Thanks for reading and btws I don't hate Meghan I just need a villain like person anyways don't hate on Meghan even if you don't ship it and my dad likes Twenty One Pilots now and will sing Stressed Out and Tear In My Heart
Anyways bye (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻