Prologue

3rd POV

A scream pierced through the air followed by the cries of an infant.  Inside a beat down apartment was a young women and her child huddled in a corner both having tears running down there faces.  A fat man with little to no hair was stumbling towards them with knife in his hand, clearly drunk.

The woman tried to shield her son as the man tried to grab at the small boy.  With little effort the man grabbed the small boy and drew the knife up to his small chubby face, the woman tried to grab her son but the man back-handed her and knocked her out.

The man slowly turned back to the boy who had anger and fear all over his face "now it's your turn" the man spat in the boys face, he drew the knife with a sinister smile on his face and grabbed the struggling boy by his shirt.

He slowly sliced the knife across the boys face from his left temple down across his nose and stopping on his right jaw.  The child was silently crying because he new that if he made a sound then the man would hurt his mommy.

The woman slowly woke up and quickly shot to her feet and started hitting the man on the back who had her child by the neck up against the wall, before she could do anything the man whipped around and drove the knife deep into her chest.  

Her eyes were open wide and  it wasn't long before she crumpled down to the floor not moving and eyes still opened.  "No!" The boy quickly ran to his mother and pulled out the knife throwing it away from them "Mommy! wake up mommy! please! please don't leave me! please". broken sobs filled the apartment.

Turning around the boy noticed that the man had passed out on the couch, quickly grabbing the phone the boy dialed 911.  "911 what is your emergency? a women answered on the line.  "p-please h-help m-me, mommy was k-killed by the b-bad m-man" the boy sobbed to the woman.  She answered in a worried yet frantic voice "Are you safe? is the man still there?" "n-no not s-safe, he's passed out on the couch" Sirens could be heard in the distance.

The woman spoke again and said "you need to go somewhere safe, lock yourself in room or get out of the house.  Don't worry, the police are on their way".  A groan was heard across the room as the man began to wake up.  The boy quickly set the phone down and crawled over to his mommy "I promise i'll be safe mommy, I'll make you proud.  I love you mommy".  

The boy looked up to the sky and prayed to the Gods like his mommy had taught him to do if something bad ever happened "Please help mommy go to Elysium and make the mean man suffer" with that said the boy ran out of the apartment and never looked back.

Meanwhile on Olympus

The Gods were all arguing about one thing or the other while Hestia was silently tending to the hearth.  Everyone new that Poseidon had had a kid and after constant arguing they agreed to let the kid live in peace until he was old enough to go to camp.

The Olympians were suddenly silent as a they all heard a small voice of a scared little child "Please help mommy go to Elysium and make the mean man suffer".  They were all shocked about what the child had said but were even more shocked when Poseidon shot to his feet with tears pooling out of his eyes "Sally......" he whispered with despair.

He flashed to Sally's apartment along with all the other Olympians, they were all shocked to see that sirens flooded the air and the place was surrounded by police cars.  Suddenly a man was being dragged out of the apartment, he was screaming and cursing "That brat! i'll kill him! i'll kill you Perseus! i'll kill you!"

Poseidon was frozen on the spot when he heard the words the man was screaming "Percy, no please. please not Perseus. My little boy" The God started weeping.  "Where is my son!?" Poseidon suddenly yelled storming up to the man.

The fat man was shocked by this strangers outburst before he gained an evil smile "I don't know where he is, but when I do find him.......he will wish he was in hell" the man spat and started laughing.  It took two of the Olympians and the God of war to drag Poseidon away from the man and keeping him from killing him.

Poseidon turned desperately towards his brother "Brother, we need to find my son.  I can't lose him" tears were spilling down his front as he pleaded with his brother.  "Do not worry brother, we will not rest until your son is found"

Little did the Olympian know that that was a promise they were going to keep for a long long time.

So that was the prologue, I hoped you all liked it and will try and update tonight if not then I will tomorrow. 

Like and comment and if you have any Ideas then let me know!

By my little BlueBerries ;)