Thaluke

No one was sure what to do. Luke had died last year, but there he was sitting on the couch next to Thalia.

Surprisingly,  Luke was the first one to speak up. "What's going on?"

Leo answered, not knowing why this guy was important. "Some crazy fangirl trapped us all here to read Shipping fanfics. You're supposed to read that book in your hands."

Luke looked down at the book. The title had disappeared, so the cover was just a green hardcover. "Oh. Ok."

Thalia and Luke ran from the monsters chasing them, Luke carrying and seven year old injured Annabeth.

"Hold up." Luke said. "What is this?"

"How about you explain why your not dead" Thalia said.

"I don't know" Luke said. Everyone looked at Hades for an answer.

"Don't look at me" Hades said.

"Maybe the kid has a Hades child friend too" Hermes said.

"Hades, do you have another child?" Athena asked.

Hades throught for a moment. "Well, their was that one time in vegas 14 years ago...I thought he died. Guess I was wrong.

"But, your the death god! How can you not know" Rachel said.

"Maybe the crazy chick resurrected him or something. I only keep track of people who came into the underworld, not who leaves, I have a guy for that. I guy that I need to fire."

"Can someone tell me what's excaly is going on now" Luke asked.

Thalia explain what was happening to him.

"I'm just going to read this now..."

"Just kill it" Annabeth sobbed into his shirt. He looked back at the monsters. It was a couple of Dracanenae. Enough for them to take on, but Annabeth was really injured. "Thalia. Can you take them alone?"

"Ya"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to take Annabeth to saftey". He trusted  Thalia's word, but was still worried about her.

15 minutes later, Thalia found them in a small cave in a mountain. She was covered in monster dust and a bloody cuts in several places.

"Are you okay?" Luke hugged her tightly.

"Are you?" Thalia asked. "Is Annabeth?"

"She'll live." Luke said walkimg over to where Annabeth was sleeping. "Her leg is badly damaged though." Form her knee to her ankle was a deep gash caused by one of the Dracanenae's spears.

Leo looked over at Annabeth, he noticed a long scar trailing down from her knee to her ankle. How did he not notice that before. "Um, Annabeth..."

"If you wish to live-"

"OK."

Luke had wrapped her leg in bandages he had swipped from the nearest corner store.  Thalia smiled walming at Annabeth.

"Isn't it dangerous for her to sleep with the dagger?" she asked.

"Nope." Luke kissed her on the cheek. "Night."

Thalia softly touched her cheek. "....night...."

5 Years Later:

Luke stood on top of Half-Blood Hill staring at the Pine Tree that once used to be Thalia. "I'm doing this for you." his voice craked at the end. He swung his arms around the tree and cried. "I'm sorry..."

A single leaf fell form the tree, Luke didn't notice. "I Love You, Thalia" he said softly.

A light wing blew through the tree's leafs, as if Thalia was saying, "I Love You, Too."

Luke slammed the book shut as it disappeared. "Who is responsible for this?!", he yelled. "Who is responsible  for writing this!?"

Everyone stared at him. "Luke," Hermes said. "It's not that big of a deal."

"Yeah" Leo added."It's just some crazy lunatic who likes torching us with embarrassing fiction stories about our love life's"

"It's not fiction if it actually happened!" Luke yelled, but then sat back down and slumped in his seat after realizing what he said.

Thalia hugged him and whispered, "I love you, too."

Artemis rose from her throne.

"He doesn't count if he's dead." Thalia said.

Artemis sat back down and the letter appeared in hands.

Aw wasn't that sweet.

Luke you csn stay for now because there are going to be other ships with you in them like Lukabeth.

Coming up after the break.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys i know I don't usually do author notes on this, but I am so deal with it.

My friend just started a new story and I will really appreciate it if you guys would check it out.

Her username is Vicky_forlife3825 and the story is called Unwanted (Skylox).

It's a little dark and sexy, made me cry. But, she's a really good writer. I do not say that about a lot of people, and I am not just saying this because she is my friend. I always check out the story I am advertising before I do a shout out because I do not want to advertise a bad book. There is only one chapter up right now and that chapter is amazing. It can probably relate to a lot of people. so I am telling you right now go read Unwanted (Skylox).

So when you're waiting for me to update this, cause we all know how long it takes me to update, you can go stock her profile.

So...ya. See y'all soon...or as soon as I get an idea for Lukabeth...