Lazel

Hephaestus began to read instantly because of all of the awkwardness in the room.

Hazel PoV

"What" I yelled at Frank.

"Why are you yelling at him", Percy asked.

He was breaking up with me.

"Oh".

I blame Reyna.

"What the Pluto did I do", Reyna asked/yelled.

I should've seen this coming. Reyna has been trying to steal Frank away from me ever since he became praetor.

Reyna broke out laughing. "Zhang", Reyna laughed, "Praetor". Jason and Percy started laughing too. "Oh shut up", Frank said, "it could happen".

I guess she finally did it. Frank was leaving me for Reyna.

Reyna made a gagging noise. Frank made a face and Hazel was looking back and fourth between them, then finally said to Reyna, "don't you ever steal my man". The rest of the group including some of the gods starting laughing.

The tears were dripping down my face. I wanted to punch Reyna.

"I would have deserved it. I know what's like to have someone you love stolen from you", Reyna said bitterly, eyeing Piper. Piper stuck her tongue out at her.

I took a deep breath, "Fine Frank" I said, "just go make-out with Reyna".

"Please don't" Reyna begged.

I walked out slamming the door behind me.

"Wow", Hazel said, "I'm really pissed. "Trust me this is never going to happen", Reyna said. Everyone looked at Apollo, who made a 'my lips are sealed' motion. Reyna face paled, while she made gagging noises.

As I stormed across the field, I saw a large ship at the other end.

"It's the Argo ll", Percy said.

It was the Argo ll.

"The spanking hot war machine", Leo said. Hazel giggled at this.

I ran towards it. I saw Leo. Seeing him made my heart do a little back flip.

"Oooo, Hazel's got a crush", Percy teased. Hazel blushed. Aphrodite smiled like she know more.

I have always felt like this towards him, I just didn't know it. The truth was coming out. I now realized that I was in love with Leo Valdez.

Frank was seriously eyeing down Leo. His look said 'Hazel is my property, don't even think about stealing her'. Hazel noticed this and said, "You know I'm not a object right".

I ran faster towards the ship, the tears streaming down my face. I ran right into Leo's arms.

Frank now had his arm around Hazel, protectedly. Leo thought it was fun to piss him off so he kept moving closer and closer to Hazel.

He was surprised at first, then realized it was me and that I was crying. "Hey Hazel", he said, "what's wrong?". I pushed a little away from him, but his arms were still wrapped around me.

Hazel, now out of Frank's grip, said, "Why is everyone looking at me. I don't like Leo!" "You know you love me", Leo teased. Hazel blushed. Frank growled.

"Frank broke up with me", I said, still crying my eyes out. I layed my face against his warm chest.

Leo put his arm around Hazel. Who moved his arm off her and flicked him in the forehead and then held back Frank.

"Why", Leo asked, "your the prettiest, kindest, best girl in the world".

"True dat", Leo said. Hazel smiled at him.

I took my head off his cheat, "You really think that".

"Yes", Leo said.

"Yes". I had stopped crying, but the tears still ran down my face. Then I kissed him.

Hazel blushed, surprised. She looked at Leo than at Frank.

We broke apart and I was smiling, so was he. The other were standing behind us, surprised. Frank walked up to us, hand in hand with Reyna. They seemed to not have seen anything. But seeing them together made me mad.

"It makes me mad too", Reyna said.

"I slipped out of Leo's arms and walked over them. I turned to Reyna, and punched her in the face, right in the nose.

"Ow".

She let go of Frank's hand and grabbed her nose. It was bleeding.

"Ha, your not strong enough to give me a bloody nose", Reyna said. "Wanna see", Hazel said holding up a fist. "No'.

Then I walked over to Frank, slapped him. Then kissed Leo right in front of him. It was way better than kissing Frank.

'Is it bad that I'm thinking about trying to kiss Leo', Hazel thought to herself. 'Not at all', Aphrodite said in Hazel head. "Aphrodite! Get out of my head", Hazel yelled. "Sorry", Aphrodite said. Everyone Laughed. "Well", Hephaestus said, "the book is done". This time the book and the letter landed on Ares's lap. "Hey!", he yelled. "Just read it Ares", Artemis said. Ares totally skipped the note and went straight to the book. He read the title:

Frazel