Jeyna

Reyna PoV

I have a date with Jason!!

"Reyna", Bellona interrupted herself, "Who is this Jason?". Reyna pointed to Jason. "I think his cheating on you", Bellona said, noticing his hand interlocked with Pipers. "No", Piper said, "She was never dating him in the first place". Bellona decided to continue reading:

Well, not really a date. Just a picnic out in the city. But, still. Eeeppp!!!!!!

"Reyna, girl, you are way to excited about a picnic". Something hit Leo on the head. "Ow".

I was finishing up my make-up

"Whoa", Leo said with fake surprise, "Reyna wears make-up!". Another thing hit Leo, "Ow!".

when he knocked on the door.  He wasn't wearing anything special, just his purple t-shirt, a black wind breaker, but he was still so cute. With the scar on his lip and his beautiful blonde hair. I was just wearing my purple toga and had my hair braided and flung over my shoulder. "Reyna!", Jason said, snapping his fingers in front of my face, "Reyna!". "Huh". He chuckled, "Come on". He grabbed my hand

Piper really disliked this story. Reyna was blushing like crazy. Jason actually seemed interested I the story, which just ticked off Piper more.

and ran. "Race you to the spot",

"Ooo, the spot". Bam. Leo's never going to learn.

Jason said as he let go of my hand and ran. "Hey', I yelled and ran after him. We ran though the city. I was paying attention when Jason stopped and I ran right into him. We fell and landed with me on top of him.

Piper got up and started pacing behind the couches. She was super jealous right now. Mostly cause Jason seemed interested in the story.

I quickly jumper off of him

"You better have", Piper said to Reyna stopping behind her momentarily.

and brushed my self off. I knew I was blushing, I just hope Jason didn't notice.

"I noticed", Jason said, "It was pretty clear". Reyna blushed more. "Huh", Piper said, confused. "This actually happened", Reyna said. "But, I love you Piper", Jason told Piper. "Right". "Piper.", Annabeth said, "come sit". Thalia moved over ad patted the stop next to her. Piper sat and Thalia and Annabeth started telling her something.

 We sat on the blanket that Jason had set up. Noting really happened during the picnic. Our hand touched when we both went for the same sandwich, that's it. He walked me my cohort room. We said goodbye and he walked off.

The next day was the day he went missing.

"It's done", Bellona said, before she disappeared. "That was weird", Piper said. "Ya, and can you come back over here, Pipes", Jason asked. Piper smiled, "Sure", she walked back to her seat, kissing Jason before seating down. Then a letter landed in Annabeth's lap, she read:

I know it was it short, I just didn't know what to write and I just don't like Jeyna.

"Then why did she even bother?".

I am just trying to include every ship.

"Oh".

Anyway, what next ship is Jabeth. Jason Grace and Annabeth.

Piper knew she wasn't going to get jealous this time, but what the hades. "Where the Hades did that come from?!", Percy asked in frustration.

I don't really know where this came from. I guess it's because Annabeth called Jason handsome and brave at some point. I don't know.

Just, here's the book.