Puerto Rico part 5!!!!

Start from the beginning

  I could feel him getting hard, I ground on him, and he groaned. He grabbed my butt, and I moaned. He started walking backward, and all of a sudden he started to lay me on the ground near the fire. We didn't even break once for air, I started to tug on his shirt. He got the hint and took his shirt off. Afterward, his lips went straight to my lip again. I took the chance to explore his broad shoulders, they are very muscular. I could feel his hands roaming my belly then he broke the kiss and started to kiss me down my chin and my neck.

   I felt him sucking on my neck. I moaned and grabbed for his shoulder and gave a little squeeze. He kept trailing kisses down until he got to my breast. He looked me in the eye to ask for permission, and I nodded. He pulled my bra off, next thing I knew his tongue was on my breast while the other hand was on my other breast. He was tracing my breast with his tongue. I was biting my lips preventing my moans from coming out. He groaned in frustration, he took my whole breast in his mouth and started to suck on it. I couldn't hold it anymore

" F*ck Richard" I screamed and grabbed for his hair and pulled him closer to my breast.

He kept sucking on my breast then switched to the other breast. His hand started playing on my mind stomach. All of a sudden I felt his hands inside my underwear, he played with my hair and then stuck two fingers inside my core. I started to moan and move my head from side to side. I moved my hips high up and wrapped my legs around his waist. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore he stuck another two more fingers. He kept thrusting into me harder and fast while sucking on my breast. The feeling he was giving me was so intense at any moment I was going to have an orgasm. I could feel myself reaching the high peak of my orgasm.

" F*ckkkkkkkkkkk" I scream at the top of my orgasm.

Richard just kept staring at me, both of us were breathing so hard, he brought his lips into my mouth. We started making out; I stopped and whispered into his ear

" my turn," I said and flipped him over so I was on top of him.

    I started by licking his lips and then biting his button lip, which caused him to groan. I started to kiss his jawline, tracing it with my lips. Then I started to lick my way down his chest. When I got to his nipples I sucked on each one, I could feel him already turned on. I continued licking him down, I made sure I licked every single abs of his. When I got down to his torso, I started to tease him by pretending like I was going to suck him off. I brought my face up to him and started to kiss him again. I got on top of him and started to grind on him, he felt so good. He grabbed my waist and started to move me with him.

   He grabbed for my breasts and squeezed them, I moaned again. I was moving back and forth on top of him, he switched us to where I lay underneath him. He took off his pants and boxer, while I took off my underwear. He kissed me and I could feel his core near me, I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted him inside me right away; I think he sensed it took. He positioned himself and entered me. He felt so good, I don't know why people say that Asian guys are not packing 'cause this boy sure was. He was perfect inside me, he was at least 8 inches. He went all the way in, I half screamed and moan " f*ck Richard your huge."  

He started to thrust inside of me. I grabbed his butt and pushed him even close to me. He grabbed my breast and sucked on each one of them while thrusting at me. I thought I was going to explode at any moment,

"Shit Amy" groaned Richard

I wrapped my legs around him and he lifted me so we could be both in a sitting position. Now that I was on top of him, I wrapped both of my hands around his neck and began to grind him up and down.  He had his hands on my hips and was moving with me. We kept at the same rhythm then he switched me to where I was facing the wall. We switched to doggy style, he entered me but before he could start moving,

"You got a tattoo on your as* that is so F*cking sexy," Richard said in a growl

He entered me and started to drill on me, I have never done doggy style but I loved it. He grabbed for my waist and kept thrusting deeper and deeper, his other hand left my waist and grabbed for my breast. I half turned to face him and he grabbed for my lips. We were making out while doing doggy style; on the third orgasm, we both screamed each other's names. He laid on the floor and pulled me on top of him. We were just breathing in and out for the longest time, I can't believe I just had sex with Richard and it was the best sex of my life. We just stayed there for the longest time not talking just breathing. We were breathing like we just run three miles; Richard started to caress my lower back. I felt so at peace with him, it was like we belonged together.

" Amy are you and Jason dating" Richard asked

" Maybe," I said

" well if you are this would be cheating on him and I am a horrible friend, and I don't think you're the type of girl who cheats," Richard said

I looked at him and said" No we are not and yes I am not that type of girl"

" Good, so are you going to tell me about that sexy tattoo of yours" Richard said with a smirk

"It's a long story, and I barely remember anything, I just woke up one morning from partying and found a tattoo of lips and the letter B next to it," I said knowing full well that night was the night I lost my virginity and ......I didn't want to think about it.

" hahaha you one crazy girl," Richard said

" Uhmmm Richard, what.....exactly does this mean for us," I said while getting off him and putting my underwear and bra on.

" I don't know, I have never made love to a girl before and honestly I like you," Richard said

I blushed because instead of sex he said made love, meaning it meant more than this

" I ... like you too," I said looking down at my feet, I was feeling embarrassed cause I just confessed my love to him

" don't look embarrassed....I am glad to hear that too" he said while lifting my chin. I  looked up at him and he had so much compassion and love in his eyes.

" I guess we could try and take things slow.....and if we feel up to it we can make it official," I said

" That sounds good, I have never actually taken things slow with a girl before, but I don't mind with you," Richard said

I leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss then pulled back, but he pulled on my hand and crashed his lips with mine.

" so ready for a later dinner," Richard said

" Yup," I said

Richard got up and got dressed while I stood there gawking at his body, his body was perfect in each angel. I can't believe I made love to that, I am the luckiest girl alive, I just hope this is not a game towards him. When Richard was done he looked up and smirked at me.

" you like what you see," Richard said

" hell yeah," I said

"Hahaha, your so freaking cute"  Richard said while getting the eggs and cooking them. He dug a hole and put some of the burning wood and then put the eggs with it. After a while, the eggs were done, and we began to eat; Then I started to pill the papayas, we ate them and we went to sleep. Richard had his arms wrapped around me, and for the first time I didn't have any bad dreams but for some reason, I dreamed of my dad.