Chapter 52: Shushed

Start from the beginning

"I have... nowhere to go," I argued in a huff of fleeting oxygen, my mind a puddle of mush. How the hell is he able to form a sentence right now?!?!

"But that never stopped me from running," he breathed out. "Life always found a way to free me when I needed air. Just tell me you want to go, and I won't trap you here anymore." Ferro leaned back down to me and held my jaw firmly in his hand, his lips a breath away as he continued to rock me harder into another wave of pleasure. "But remember how this feels, tigrotta mia."

Ferro kissed me hard on the mouth and then got up on his knees, yanking my thighs closer to him. He circled his hips and stroked my inner tight walls. Harsher. Faster. He put my hands over my head and held me down. He ploughed into me, stretching me wider and wider, harder and harder, until I was certain that my brain was rattling in my skull. My vocals shattered and crackled from my scream.

This time the sex was different. This time, Ferro was marking me in a different way. This time we were two animals grinding into each other. He was claiming me, as if he thought I was going to leave him. "Remind me that you're mine, Scarlett," he growled down at me, and that confirmed my assumptions. "All of you. Say it."

"Can't...think," I moaned, gripping the sheets.

"You don't have to," Ferro replied in a deep, lust-filled husk. "Feel. Feel me inside of you. Feel how we fit together."

I then silenced him with my mouth and slid my tongue into his mouth. My hands dug into his thick hair, pulling his face closer to mine. We held onto each other and I felt all of him. His length deep inside of me. The smell of his cologne and the slickness of our perspiration. The heat where we were joined.

I shattered into a million satisfying pulses. Ferro's rhythm slowed and his muscles tensed. His own release followed. His lips brushed against mine and then he lowered his sweaty forehead to my chest. We lay there in silence, until his phone vibrated in his pocket.

Ferro checked the caller ID and groaned. He tucked himself back into his pants, slid off the bed, and offered me his hand. "Come, naked tigrotta," he said, dark eyes scanning my naked flesh. "I have five quick minutes to shower, and then I have to leave you for a little bit. I want my image of you be all soapy...and wet."

Ferro and I were definitely in the shower longer than we'd intended and most of the time was not spent cleaning. However, we eventually stepped out of the shower clean and towel dried. Ferro pulled his black slacks on, zipping and buttoning them sharply. Next was his undershirt. I slipped on my bra and leggings, and couldn't remember where my underwear was.

"I don't think I should wear this Christmas sweater anymore today," I commented with a laugh.

"Agreed. But you need a shirt, yes?" Ferro stepped up to me and took his unbuttoned dress shirt off, leaving just his wife beater underneath.

"You don't have to–" I started.

He shushed me. "I have to." As he worked the buttons, my attention honed in on his biceps, and his chin, where a tiny bit of stubble was already growing back. Ferro put the dress shirt on me and folded up the sleeves to my wrists. My heart raced as if he'd never been this close to me before. "There."

"Thank you," I muttered shyly.

"Of course, tigrotta." Ferro eyes glanced over at the Christmas sweater. "It's been through too many Linguini splashes," he added. His eyes held amusement he walked back into the clinic room for his shoes and socks.

"I can't believe he just said that," I muttered, and pulled my hair up into a bun in the mirror. "That goes against Linguini Code, you know–"

Something crashed in the clinic room. My head whipped to the side, and through the archway of the door, and spotted Ferro's socks as he kicked out and try and stand upright. "Scarlett–!" Ferro gasped out.

"Ferro!" I rushed into the room, and there was Ben, strangling Ferro from behind as Maria uncapped a needle. My heart slammed into my ribs.

"I told you he was in the god damn shower with her!" Ben was hissing at Maria, wrestling with Ferro's weight. Ben caught my eye, and the dream I'd had earlier rushed back at me. His irises were a dark shade of brown, identical to Ferro's. Maria looked at me as well, and apprehension was etched into her face. "Now, Maria!" Ben snapped. "He needs another dose!"

"Get your fücking hands off him!" I rushed at them, unglued from my spot. Startled, Maria quickly jabbed Ferro and injected him. She pulled the needle out right as I smashed my fist into her face. She knocked back into a rolling table and crumpled to the ground.

Ben whistled lowly. "Now that was hot as fück."

"I'll kill you–!" I managed one step in Ben's direction, before a strong arm lifted me up right out of the air. Robert. I kicked out, screamed, and bit down onto Robert's massive arm but he barely budged.

Ben carefully laid Ferro's unconscious body on the floor and took a needle out of Maria's doctors coat. He walked over to Robert and I and looked down at me, a smile playing on his lips.

"Let's try this again, shall we?" Ben injected the needle into my arm.

* * *

LOL.

xoxo

Gossip Vincenzo

* * *

Catch that sexy trailer I made for the Vendetta series! It's attached to the chapter! ;))))

* * *

Follow me on Twitter, Snapchat & Instagram! Katrocks247

Join the FACEBOOK group for the Vendetta series!! (Omertà & Borgata)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1567899320090191/1663711580508964/?notif_t=like