Chapter 26: Epilogue

After the happenings of Michael and William's engagement everyone was in wedding planning mode. The boys were constantly asking their dads all types of question to do with their wedding. Lydia was helping with the arrangements in addition to Olivia. Both men were involved with the planning because they wanted everything to be to their liking. The school year started up again bur they still kept up with their planning and weekly meetings.

M: DO you think they'll allow us to be part of their wedding?

J: Yes, I think so.

C: We're their kids they can't keep us out.

M: But what if they do?

Mi: What if who does what? (He asked walking into Jake's bedroom and sitting next to them on the bed)

M: Will you allow us to be part of the wedding?

Mi: But of course, darling. (He said taking Mathew into his lap) We would not dream about doing this without the three of you. You're our whole world.

C: So what'll we do?

M: One is going to carry in our rings and the other two will be our best men. Your father and I already discussed it.

M: Can I carry in the rings please?

Mi: Are you two fine with that?

C: Yup.

J: Mm-hm, we get to be best men.

So the wedding planning continued with everyone having some input in what was going to happen.

~3 Days Before the Wedding~

-William and Michael's POV-

The couple was currently lying in bed after having put the hyper boys to bed a couple of minutes ago.

Mi: Can you believe that we're getting married in just three days.

W: I know it's amazing.

Mi: I never thought that I'd get married again after what happened the first time.

W: Neither did I. I was already planning for my future alone.

Mi: Connor and Mathew would have taken care of you.

W: Yeah, I know that but I still needed a back up.

Mi: Do you still need a back up?

W: Not anymore. I have everything now that I will need in the future.

Mi: Good, we'll take care of each other.

W: That we will. (He said giving Michael a kiss)

...

~~~Wedding Day~~~

William and Michael were forced to spend the night at two different locations. Michael spent the night at Olivia and Sean's house while William and the boys stayed at the house with Caroline. Their priest was kind enough to officiate their weeding. The church was fully decorated the way that they wanted and all their invited friends and family were in attendance. Mathew walked in first with the rings as the wedding march started. Next William walked in with his best man, Jake and then Michael walked out with his best man, Connor last. The wedding went down without a hitch and so did the reception. When the reception was over, Michael and William left fir their honeymoon while the boys stayed with Olivia and Sean for the week. The newlyweds went to Thailand for their honeymoon. The guys came back happy and rested and ready to tackle married life. They even had a suggestion that they wanted to share with the boys. They came back while the boys were still at school and after catching up Olivia and Sean who went to pick them up at the airport they decided to go pick the boys up themselves after school. All three boys were excited when they saw their father's coming to pick them up. They asked a million questions about Thailand after saying how much they missed them. They had dinner at Olivia and Sean's before the boys packed up their things to go back home.

=Sanders-McVey Residence=

W: We're all going to Thailand for our family vacation next year.

Mi: It's a really nice place and we'd like you guys to see more of the world.

W: It'll be good for you.

C: Yes!

J: I can't wait.

M: Me too. (He said from his place on William's lap)

W: Good but there is something else that we'd like to run by you three.

J: What is it?

Mi: Your dad and I were talking while we were in Thailand and we discussed adopting you three.

M: What?

C: But we're already your kids then.

W: We know that and Olivia, Sean and your grandmother knows that but in the eyes of the law Jake is Michael's son and you and Matty are my sons.

Mi: And we want to go change that.

C: How will that go?

Mi: We'll go file a request at the court for me to adopt the two of you and for William to adopt Jake.

M: Will you still be our dad? (He turns and asks his father)

W: Of course buddy but now it'll be like the three of you have been brothers since you were born. I'm still going to love all three of you like I've always had.

Mi: And so will I, nothing's going to change... Jake, are you okay with all of this, you've been very quiet bud?

J: Will... will you have to argue with my mother in court again?

Mi: No, absolutely not. I have sole custody of you so I get to make all the decisions regarding your well-being. Why?

J: I just don't want you to fight in court again.

Mi: We won't, don't worry. There is nothing that your mother can do about this.

J: Okay, then I'm happy. (He smiled)

C: Me too.

M: Me three.

W: Good, now let's get to bed, you have school tomorrow.

M: Pops also?

Mi: Yes Matty, I'm coming back to school too.

M: Awesome.

...

Their request for adoption was accepted two weeks later which had everyone very excited. Christmas break was coming up and the family was planning on spending their first Christmas with the entire family. Olivia, Sean, William, Michael and the boys were all going to Olivia and Michael's home town to spend Christmas at Caroline's. Everything worked out the way that they had planned, Lydia even got her raise.

W: I love you, Michael.

Mi: And I love you, William. (He smiled giving William a kiss)

...

THE END.

STORY TOTAL: 38 523