Chapter 84

Hello! I want to thank all of you for commenting and voting on the last chapter :D I hope that you like this chapter, too :) If you are actually reading this, please comment "Me gusta!" I'm just curious as to how many of you read this LOL! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna’s POV

“I’m bored now!” Niall whined and I rolled my eyes as I sat down between the two of them on the couch. I had just finished washing the dishes up and now the cookies were in the oven.

“They’ll be done in a few minutes, so be patient!” I groaned, taking my phone out. Wait a second… I have an idea that might just work!

I quickly opened Twitter up and grinned.

@1DRysnna: The mall here in Atlanta is pretty cool! I’m glad that it’s so big though!

That should lead them away from us for a while! I have a feeling that they aren’t going to be too happy when they find out that I’m not there…

“Smart, love!” Harry exclaimed, looking up from his phone. He must be on Twitter too.

“Thanks. I hope it will work though!” I replied, knowing that soon or later they will head back here.

“Where are we going to hide when they come back?” I ask, throwing my phone onto the coffee table.

“Well, we could go back to the tour bus for the night. We don’t have a concert tonight, but we have one tomorrow and we have an interview in the afternoon,” he suggested and I nodded.

“That might just work. I’ll walk around the city for the day or something while you guys are out, okay?” I replied and he nodded.

“Let’s go check the cookies now!” Niall complained and I sighed before jumping off of the couch and walking into the kitchen, the lads following.

“I think that they’re done,” I say as I open the oven up and grab some oven mitts.

“FINALLY!” Niall cheered from behind me and I rolled my eyes. It was only a fifteen minute wait!

I quickly set the baking sheet down on the counter and turned the oven off.

“Don’t even think about it!” I threaten Niall as he looks at the pastries excitedly.

“Harry, can you transfer them to the plate for me. Don’t eat any though!” I said and Harry nodded before moving the sheet away from Niall.

“Why can’t I eat one yet?” Niall scowled and crossed his arms.

“It will be like putting lava inside of your mouth if you even try to eat one right now,” I explained and he raised his eye bros.

“That’s it?” he asked in disbelief and I nodded. He scoffed and shoved one into his mouth before I could say anything.

“I’m having one too!” Harry exclaimed, quickly taking one. That is going to be one of the worst decisions of their lives…

“HOT!” Niall screamed, spitting his tart out onto a napkin. Harry hastily did the same and looked up at me.

“I told you so!” I sung and they glared at me.

“You know, we could take you right to Liam, Zayn, and Lou right now if you’d like…” Harry threatened and my eyes widened. Would they really do that?

“I’m sorry?” I replied quietly and they laughed before blowing on the remains of their tarts and then shoving them back into their mouths. That’s lovely…