Chapyer/28/: A Year Forward

"Hey , wake up." Grayson says.
"What?" I say a little unconscious.
"I think they're walking." He say listening to the noises outside of our bedroom door.
"I don't think they are." I say throwing the covers off of me.
I go and open the door and see two little one year olds crawling towards me.
"Hiiii!" I say scooping them up.
"Let's go get breakfast!" I say carrying them down the stairs.

I was standing behind the counter watching my babies eat French toast.
I felt a throb in my head, I reached to the medicine drawer and pulled out all 4 of my medications.

Pregnancy , especially with twins, did a number on my ribs after the accident. I also have some lung issues so unless I take these medications, I ain't breathin.
It's already hot enough in Cali.

"What do we have to do today?" Grayson says distracting me from my medication.
"I'm getting my ring cleaned and the girls have a doctors appointment." I say walking over to him. I was in a CK sports bra and small shorts so I was freezing in our heavily air conditioned house.
"I'm cold." I say as my face is pressed up against Grayson's warm chest when he engulfs me in a hug.
"How about we cancel everything and stay inside today." He says.
"That sounds good but I have a lot to do." I say with a stress in my voice.
"You can't keep piling stuff up on yourself, you have to take breaks and take days off." He says sitting on s chair at the counter.
"I don't have a choice, and I don't feel like cooking today." I say getting a drink of water.
"Your body needs a break you aren't like everyone else, you have to just chill." He says.
I roll my eyes and hand him one of the twins.
"Fine, you can change them, and do their hair and check their teeth. I'm taking a nap." I say walking up the stairs.