Chapter/18 p.2/: Flashbacks;Our Story

*FLASHBACK CONTINUED*
I awoke in Grayson's house in Grayson's bed and in Grayson's arms. I rose my head looking around. It was sunny out and the clock read 9:00am. "Grayson.." I said kinda groggily.
"Yeah babe." He said squinting in the sunlight.
"Babe? Grayson what am I doing ..... Here?" I ask.
"You were asleep in the cold basement so I brought you up here." He said smiling. I roll my eyes playfully.
"We'll have to go." I say sitting up. He pulls me back down and kisses me. "Okay now you can go." He said letting go of my arm. I get up and walk out the door and back to my house. When I get inside I look down at my wrist. Grayson wrote his number in black sharpie. I put his number in my phone as "Jawline #2" since Ethan was already "Jawline". I texted Grayson saying
"this is Jamaica." and put my phone down. I got in the shower and when I came out I checked my phone I had several messages:
Jawline- Hey want to come over today?
Jawline #2- you should come over today.
Jawline #2 - babe 😍
I sent them some messages back:
To Jawline- Hey! I have cheer today until 1! But after that I'm free 😊
To Jawline #2- Sure but I have cheer till 1. I'm also not your "babe" 🙅

It was June 1st my first official practice at my new all-stat cheer gym. I pull my hair up into a high pony tail and tie in the red sparkling bow. I slip on my black spandex with a red sports bra with my low ankle socks and cheer shoes. I went downstairs said goodbye to my parents as I filled up my water jug with water and ice cubes. I grab my bag and water and put in the front seat. I begin to pull out of the driveway when I see Grayson standing behind my car. I slam on the brakes and open my door. "What the hell are you doing!?" I ask in anger.
"Woah..... cheer today?" He says biting his lips.
"Can I come watch?" He asks. There was a little room above the gym where other cheerleaders and people could watch people on the mats below.
"It's from 11-1 you sure you can survive that long?" I ask opening my door. He walks around and gets in the passenger seat.
"Yep. Why are you leaving so early it's only 10am?" He asks turning on the radio.
"Well it's a 30-minute drive and I have to be there 20 minutes early to warm-up tumbling." I say pulling out onto the road. I reach the first stop sign and then look over at Grayson.
"What!?" He asks.
"Seatbelt." I say pointing to him. He rolled his eyes and put on his seatbelt. "So your pretty popular, Jamaica, 200,000 subscribers on YouTube, 400k followers on Twitter and 1 million on Vine." He says looking at me. I don't respond. He turns up the radio and says
"and quite the singer."
LA Love comes on and we both kinda yell more than sing, to that. Then Ignition (Remix) came on. Grayson mouthed the beginning and than we sang the song.
"This is the remix to ignition" I sing then point at Grayson.
"Hot n fresh out the kitchen" he sings along.
"Momma rolling dat body" I sing doing a body roll.
"got every man on here wishin" Grayson sings then sticking out his tongue in "thirst" . We both laugh and I turn the radio down.
"Why do you like me so much Dolan?" I ask with a big smile.
"Because you're talented, beautiful, smart and funny." He said confidently. "Lemma give you that TOOT TOOT" the radio played in the background as Grayson put a hand on my thigh.
"Oh my gosh Dolan, your too much." I say with my eyes on the road. I finally pull into the parking lot. I get out and grab my bag and water jug that Grayson threw in the back seat. I begin to walk towards the building, tilting a little sideways because my cheer bag was really heavy.
"Want me to carry that?" Grayson asked pointing to my bag. I handed it to him and he could barely get it off the ground.
"oh my lord what is in here?! " he yells. "It's my cheer survive kit." I say smiling while taking my bag back and handing him my water jug. I walk into the doors and walk down the hallway to where all of the cheerleaders sat down on the couches and watched tv and stuff in between practices.
"Hey guys." I say smiling while dropping my bag.
"Hey Jamaica and Jamaica's boyfriend." One of my teammates says. Grayson gave a cheeky smile.
"He's not my boyfriend." I say taking my water jug from Grayson.
"There Gray walk up those stairs and to the left." I say pointing to the stairs. "There's a room where you can look over the entire gym." I finish. He walks upstairs and all my teammates smirk. "Ooohhhhh Jamaica's in lovvvvee" one of the guy teammates says.
"Okay you guys it's 10:35 lets go warm up and stretch." I say walking into the gym. Everyone breaks up into their stunt groups. I was flyer. There were 15 people on my squad and 5 groups of 3 for stunts. I was the center flyer. Gabe and Noah were my to bases in my stunt group. All three of us sit down in a straddle position, pressing each other's feet up against one another's , making a triangle with our legs. We all grabbed hands and laid our stomachs in the straddle position. I could feel Noah's eyes looking down my sports bra. I did some other stretches and did some twisted basket tosses. The entire time I was in the air I could tell Gabe was looking up at the forbidden area while he held one of my feet in his hands. "Okay guys , sorry I'm late I had to teach privates." My coach said walking in at 10:45. There were 7 blue mats lined up against each other. Everyone went at the top of one mat forming 6 miniature lines of 2 people and one of 3.
"Roundoff Backhandsprings... 5,6,7,8." Our coach counted off as the first person in each line tumbled. She kept counting off until everyone was at the opposite end of the mat.
"Roundoff tucks" everyone tumbled next was roundoff handspring tuck and then followed by roundoff handspring layout and then roundoff handspring full. When everyone went to get a drink I had to stay behind to practice my roundoff handspring tucking-full, this was a skill nobody else had. Practice began strictly at 11.
"Okay let's get busy, uh , get in your stunt groups and warm up a bit more." Our coach said . I found Noah and Gabe and they lifted me up. My left foot in Noah's hand and right foot in Gabes hand. I got into my scorpion position and went through my poses and then twisted and dropped. Gabe wasn't paying attention and dropped me in the basket toss. My body bounced off of the floor. I was used to falling because I have been cheering since I was little but I was still mad.
"What the hell Gabe?!?" Noah yells. "Yeah anyways we practiced this over and over yesterday and you still can't seem to just catch me!" I yell while standing up.
"I'm sorry! Gosh! This is our first official practice give it a rest newbie." Gabe yells at me.
"Well sorry I don't want to break my rib cage!" I yell. I walk out going to get a drink when Grayson is coming down the stairs.
"Oh my gosh are you okay!?!" He asks worriedly. I laugh .
"Grayson if I had a penny for every time I got dropped by my base I would be a billionaire , it's fine I'm used to it." I say. He steps a little closer coming in for a kiss.
"As much as I'd love too.. I can't I have to go back in there and fix my stunt group." I say pushing him off.

Going so far so fast.