Chapter/2/: Lacrosse Baby

It was the morning after Grayson and I fell asleep in his basement. Cameron was home because she was the girls lacrosse coach and wanted both the boys and girls team to have a beginning of the season pool party.
"Get up you too, your helping me with this party." Cameron says flipping on the lift and taking the covers off of us.
"Cameron, you are sooo annoying!" Grayson grumbles.
Grayson and I go upstairs and start taking orders from Cameron to prepare for the party.
Everything was set up by 11 and the party started at 12.
"I'm goin to go get ready." I say as i cross from their backyard to mine and into my house.
I change into a yellow swim suit that went nicely with my skin. I grab my Michael Kors sunglasses and run back over. I didn't even bother to do anything with my poofy long curly hair. When i get back the boys team is already in the pool splashing and playing.
While I wait for my team to to get there i sit out in the sun and try to tan. I take off my sunglasses but my eyes are still shaded.
I squint one eye open to see a Junior defender on the boys team looking down at me. His wet body starts to drip on me.
"Do you mind?" I say in a smart ass tone.
"no , just enjoying the view." The kid says in return and gives me a dopey smile. I sit up and tell him to go away but he refuses and then I hear someone say..
"Lay off Matt, she's mine." Grayson starts walking toward me and Matt jumps into the pool.
"I'm yours?" I say to Grayson putting my shades back on and laying back down.
"hopefully soon" he says with a grin on his face. I smile and get up and walk into the kitchen signaling for him to follow. Cameron is sitting in the kitchen on her phone.
" Since when are you two madly in love?" She says without taking here eyes off of her phone.
" Since I finally told Jamaica I liked her." Grayson says in a sassy way folding his arms.
"Wow Grayson after a year of crushing you finally did it." Cameron grabs her phone and the bottle of sun tan lotion and walks outside. Grayson's face is red and i just start laughing.
"I'm embarrassed now." He says sitting on a barstool.
" Don't be ". I smile and walk over to the door and head outside. Grayson follows me out and jumps into the pool. I sit beside Cameron who is laying out too.
" Do you like him ?" She asks not even turning to look at me.
"Well ........ yeah ever since we've met actually . " I say shyly. Cameron smiles .
" Grayson, Grayson , Grayson." She says while smirking.
"such a lucky boy." Moments later my team gets to the Dolans house and half of them jump in the pool instantly.
While I finish talking to them and start to make my way back to my sun spot , Grayson scoops me up and throws me into the pool. "Grayson!" I scream and get out of the pool and chase him around their large backyard. He starts running but finally I reach him and jump on his back he stops and I stay on his back while he catches his breath while also laughing.
I jump down and walk back to the pool with Grayson beside me. "Grayson, you finally managed to find someone , and someone with such a hot, body!" Another senior says while hitting his lips and eyeing me up.
"Ew" i say disgusted.
" You guys ! Seriously stop SHE'S MINE! " Grayson says .
The sun goes down and everyone is sitting around the fire. I just walked up because i was chatting with Mrs. Dolan when she got back. Grayson motioned me to come over and sit on his lap. I walk over and sit when Ethan speaks up..
"Morristown had a really good team this year !" Everyone breaks into conversation but Grayson and I just laughing and talking.
We get up and he takes my hand leads me over to the side of the garage . Nobody noticed that we left and its when Ryan started to say...
"Grayson, your a defender, what's it like to deal with -" Ryan stops talking and everyone notices our absence. People start getting up to look for us. Grayson and I were kissing when I hear someone say
" Found them!....... They were making out !" I pull away from Grayson's soft lips and start to laugh. That night Grayson and I just sat outside by the pool and talked for hours.
" okay I'm going home I need some sleep." I get up but Grayson pulls me back down to kiss me.
"k think I might just love you . " he says in a dreamy voice.
" I think I love you too" I say as you walk towards my house.