Chapter/4/: LA Baby

I was on the plane headed towards LAX. Brooke and I decided on going to Cali with Grayson and Ethan. The terrace we are staying was absolutely beautiful! It had 3 bedrooms a beautiful kitchen and a living room that had a balcony.
As soon as we got unpacked Grayson and Ethan went to the Paul's apartment.
Brooke and I go shopping and buy lots of food and things we need for our terrace apartment.
All of the furniture was already delivered a week before so all we had to do was buy comforters and different things to make it more like a home. Once we got back i went around and decorated everything while Brooke put away all of the things in the kitchen.
" Nobody told me we had queen sized beds" I say in a worried tone. "Oh my gosh , Ethan kicks and rolls around in his sleep." Brooke says and starts laughing.
" You don't even understand..." I say trying not to burst into laughter "..... Grayson sleep walks and talks" after i get that out me , we both burst into laughter. Grayson and Ethan walk in.
"what's so funny ?" Grayson says before kissing me hello.
"Nothing ." I say while looking up at Brooke laughing.
"Let's go somewhere nice to eat." Ethan says.
"I don't feel like getting ready" Brooke whined .
"I already ordered sushi for myself." I say. "Fine , me and Grayson will go somewhere." Ethan says.
"Actually bro I'm going to get Hibachi." Grayson says.
Ethan grabbed his keys and went out the door.
"He didn't sleep on the flight." Grayson jokes.
"I'll go get him" Brooke says walking out the door. I grab my laptop and sit on the couch. Grayson walked into our bedroom and sat down on the bed. I looked and and jumped up off the couch and ran out the door. "Ready?" Brooke asked.
"Yeah , Grayson is distracted." I say. "Ethan is at Jakes?" I ask while Brooke pushes the elevator button. Me and Brooke drive to George Janko's big penthouse.
He was having a party celebrating Ethan and Grayson being in LA. Once we got there me and Brooke got dressed. I called Jake and told him to bring Ethan over. George called Grayson and told him to come. At the party there was a lot of viners, you tubers and others. I had a great time with Grayson and as soon as we got home we went to bed.