Chapter/18 p.1/: Flasbacks;Our Story

*Flashback*
It was the first day in my new home. A sunny day in late May. I walked outside of my house to get the mail. I tried to move quickly because I was only wearing spandex and one of my cheer sports bras. I was moving quickly to the mailbox as I ran into a big buff body. "Oh, shoot , I'm im sorry." I say stepping back.
"no it's fine." Said two voices in sync. "I'm Grayson this is my annoying twin Ethan." He said reaching for my hand. I was from Texas so I usually greeted people with a happy hug. I pull his hand in and give them both a nice warming hug.
"Hi I'm Jamaica!" I say showing off my sweet southern smile.
"you're new?" Ethan asked.
"Uh yeah I moved here from Texas." I say.
"Cheerleader." Grayson said smirking and licking his lips.
"uh yeah I do all star cheer and I just got done practing at my new gym." I say.
"Sweet." Ethan says.
"How old are you?" Grayson asked. "I'm 17, I'm going to be a senior next year." I say.
"Same!" They say in unison.
"Do you want to come over?" Ethan asked. I nod my head yes and follow them up their yard. We were in the backyard sitting in the grass just talking with the twins.
"So since you cheer , you can do a back tuck?" Grayson asked.
"yeah well more than that.." I say. Grayson stands up and does a back tuck.
"That's good!" I say standing up.
"For a rookie." I finish, smirking.
"You think you can do better?" Grayson said raising an eyebrow.
"Way" I say. I started with my hands on at my sides, I count in "5,6,7,8" I lightly whisper to myself. I set up but instead of doing a regular tuck, I whip around doing a full. I land and my hair gets stuck in my bow.
"Oh hahaha this happens all of the time ." I say, pointing to my hair while getting it out of my bow letting it fall , my dark brown curly hair falls just above my butt.
"Omg that was cool! How do you do that?!?!" Grayson said.
"Yeah can you teach me!" Ethan said. I laugh and sit back down in the grass. "It took me years to perfect that you can't just whip it out." I say.
"I love your hair " Grayson said twirling a piece of my hair in his fingers.
"Is it natural." He asked.
"No it's a wig." I say sarcastically.
"I meant the curls." Grayson says.
"Yep it's like this everyday." I say looking at it from the corners of my eyes.
"It's so long." Ethan says admiring my hair.
"I know you should see how long it is when I straighten it." I say standing up and turning around with my backside facing them showing off the length. "Straighten it now!" Grayson said slapping my butt.
"Hey!" I turn around.
"What it was too tempting." Grayson said shrugging.
"Well it takes 2 hours, sorry." I say sitting down.
"2 hours!" Ethan eyes widen.
"Yes it does." I say.
"Let's go swimming." Grayson suggested.
"Yeah!" Ethan said jumping up.
"Okay I'll be right back!" I say turning and running towards my house. Grayson smirked as I ran, starring at my butt.
"Dude." Ethan said smacking Grayson's arm.
"You got the hots for her." Ethan said. Grayson broke his trance.
"Shut up, how could I not she's gorgeous, athletic and funny." He said looking at Ethan.
"You've only talked to her for like 2 hours." Ethan said.
"I know and that's not enough." Grayson said.

Later the three of us were sitting outside in the pool.
"So Jamaica you got a bae?" Grayson said swimming closer to me. I looked down trying not to remember the terrible relationship I had just gotten out of. I tried to hold back my tears as I said softly.
"N... No."

***Grayson's POV*
"N... No." She said very quietly. I quickly regret my words, maybe she just got out of a bad relationship. I grabbed her hands and looked down in her eyes. She was 5'3" so I towered over her with my 5'11" figure. She looked up at me with a fake smile. Soon I couldn't help myself I just leaned in and kissed her.

**Jamaica's POV*
He started kissing me, I was surprised at first but then I started to get used to it before I pulled away.
"Uh..... Uh." I stuttered. He smiled at me and backed away going under water.
"Well that was awkward for me." Ethan said. Grayson came back up from under the water ending up on the other side of the pool.
" I like you , Jamaica, I really do." Grayson said smiling. I smiled and suddenly felt butterflies.
"GRAYSON!!! RYAN WANTS TO KNOW IF YOU WANT TO GO TO HIS HOUSE AND STAY OVER!!!!" Cameron yelled out.
"Yeah sure!" Grayson said jumping out of the pool and walking inside.
"Well since I'm not invited you want to watch a movie tonight?" Ethan asked getting out of the pool.
"Yeah sure." I say.
"Well it's 5:30 now come back at 6:30." Ethan says.
"Okay see you soon." I say running towards my house .
I get home, showered and put on some leggings and a baseball tee that is gray and says "I woke up like this ". I blow dried my wet curly hair making it kinda fluffy. It was 5:55 so I decided to put on some winged eyeliner and mascara. I ran downstairs and grabbed the keys to my BMW and drove to Starbucks , ordering my favorite drink, a Carmel Frappe. I got my drink and started to walk out the door. I felt arms wrapping around my waist. I looked down and recognize Grayson's vans he was wearing earlier.
"Grayson." I say. He let go and turned me around.
"I wasn't kidding when I said I really like you." He says smiling. "Congratulations, I have to go now." I say walking towards my car. Grayson's eyebrows raise.
"That's your car!" He said before I open my door.
"It was my birthday present." I say shutting my door and driving off. I made it back to my house and walked back over to the Dolan's. I walked to the door and it opened immediately. "Hey!"Ethan said walking downstairs to the basement. He put in Frozen and sat on the couch. After about ten minutes I was snuggled up to him with my head on his chest and his arm wrapped around me.
"So why were you sad when Grayson asked you if you had a bae." He asked. I told him all about my bad relationship and soon I was asleep in his arms, bridal style . I woke when I'm picked up by someone's strong arms. I looked up sleepily to see Ethan or Grayson. I was laid in a bed and fell asleep again. I woke up the next morning snuggled up to Grayson.

This is how it all began