Chapter/37/: THANKSgiving

"Mom! Dad! We missed you!" I say walking through the doors of my parents house.
"Jamaica!!!" My mom says running to the door. She kissed both of the twins and then put her hands on my belly.
"Are you excited, we're about 2 weeks away!!" She says.
"Yeah, yeah." I say.
"So where's that husband of yours?" My dad says approaching us.
"Hi daddy." I say giving him a hug.
"Uh Grayson's , getting out luggage." I say as the twins are clinging to my thighs.
"Okay, well you guys can sleep in the guest room and the twins can stay in your old room." My mom says.
"Okay, we'll be down in a minute." I say.
Grayson walks through the door with our suitcases.
He's struggling but refuses to admit it.
"Up here Grayson." I say from the 10th stair.
He finally makes it to the top.
"3 more days." He pants.
"I heard that." My dad says from the upstairs family room.

"Tomorrow's thanksgiving Grayson , he'll lighten up I promise." I whisper closing our room door.
I step closer to him and hold one of his hands. With my other hand on his lower , lower, very low back.
"Don't be so scared it's just my dad." I say.
"I'm not scared." He says.
I laugh.
"Okay." I say stepping away.
"Just make sure you don't go downstairs with that." I say leaning on the door.
He looks down and then back up at me embarrassed.
I giggle again and shut the door.

Grayson& I , mom and dad and the twins are all watching a Christmas movie in the family room when we hear a knock at the front doors.
"I'll get it" says my mom hopping up from the couch.
I'm laying on Grayson and he's got a hand on my aching back.
"Girls , I think that's Uncle Kooper!" I say sitting up.
"Come on let's go!"I say running (waddling) to the door with Grayson close behind me.
"Koop!!" I yell giving him a hug. He's about the size of Grayson but he's darker and has light brown curly hair.
"Hey there Jam what's happening , baby sister." He says placing a hand on my pregnant belly.
"I'm older than you." I say. Kooper is 22 and I'm 24.
"Hey Grayson." He says nodding his head.
"Sup Koop , how's life." Grayson says from behind me.
"Great actually. We can talk later , where are the twins!" He says looking around.
"Uncle Koop!!" They say coming from behind my legs.
"Hey . Let me go day hi to papa and then we'll play okay?" He says giving them a hug.