Chapter/13/: Ethan, My Brother

I started to stand up to give my speech.

It was July 26th, 2014, Ethan and Brooke's wedding day.
"Hi everyone I'm Jamaica, the maid of honor. I've known Ethan ever since I moved from Texas to Long Valley. We were best friends, I told him everything and he told me everything. We loved each other but not as a couple as siblings. I remember spending long nights at his house watching movies and complaining about my relationships and my life and he would listen instead of telling me to shut up and go to sleep at 3 am.
When I developed a crush for his twin brother he knew and was completely shocked. To his knowledge Grayson apparently liked me too. Now I'm engaged to my best friends brother. And my best friend is married to , well basically my sister. Brooke moved to Long Valley the summer before senior year. That's the summer when I noticed Ethan had become head over heels from a beautiful southern blond who moved in down the street. We became best friends and I introduced them. Soon they were dating and even though I was dating Grayson I was jealous that Brooke was spending more time with my best friend than me. We all went to Rutgers University and lived in the same townhouse. Wow that was the craziest thing that has ever happened to me. I remember when Ethan and Grayson were trying to fry chicken. I heard Grayson scream and ran into the kitchen to find Ethan hiding under the counter and Grayson standing in front of me with a lost puppy dog look on his face, with an empty bottle of water in his hand. I proceed to put out the fire by simply putting the lid on the pot. I think the best thing the twins learned in college was to not put water on a grease fire.
Throughout college all four of us were a pack. I'm so grateful that two of my best friends will finally be happily ever after, my sister Broke and my brother Ethan." The guests clap and Grayson stands.

"I was kinda mad when I realized that Jamaica's speech was going to be way longer then mine but that's okay. And about the grease fire, I knew what I was doing.
Ethan. The most annoying person ever but my better half. I think Ethan believes he has to be the first at everything. The first to be born,the first to walk,talk and swim. The first to propose and the first to get married. But that's okay because I love following my older brothers foot steps. I was shocked when Brooke and Ethan started dating, someone actually learned to tolerate him besides his family and friends. I knew he was going to propose weeks before he did because of our twin telepathy. When he did Brooke looked like she was the happiest person in the world, as Ethan looked to be the happiest man alive. I love you guys, to Ethan and Brooke."

The guests clapped and the rest of the reception went well. The next morning Ethan and Brooke left for their honeymoon in Hawaii.