11

Cheryl's POV

I watched from the top of the cliff, as Robyn's ashes floated down to the sea.

My Robyn. My sister. Her crazy self. The fact that she was never ordinary and literally took that to the 'grave' with her was the only thing that gave me a peace of mind. I smiled at the beautiful site.

Robin refused to be buried, claimed she would never be able to see the world down there. Locked up in a box. She talked about how she would die all over again if she ever woke up to see she was all cramped up in a tiny box.

She said she wanted to be turned to ashes, and thrown over the cliff, into the ocean. Where I stood now. Her ashes were long gone. Robyn always wanted to see the world, to explore.

Maybe now she'll get the chance she never had before.

I wiped away my tears and threw a flower at the wind.

And watched as Dave a few feet away threw a whole box of wilted petals, his face red and eyes watery, his hands trembling, and body shaking.

I walked away. And left him alone, to say goodbye to Robyn.

Dave's POV

I watched her fly away that night. I saw as her body was all that remained, and her mind floated away. I sat there, cradling her, back and forth. As I felt her heartbeat slowly drifting away.

Now I'm standing at the edge of the cliff, our cliff. We would come here when we wanted to be alone. I remember every second we ever spent here, talking about life, and our problems.

Now there's only me to talk, and no one to reply.

"I LOVE YOU ROBYN!" I screamed into the wind, the echoes all sounding sadder and sadder as they replay the last 5 seconds of my life.

In a box Robyn had stored every single flower I ever gave her. Some fresher then others. Some dried and brown, others lively and bold. I have that box with me right now, as I carry it over to the edge, I push it away.

Those memories I gave to her, those flowers were a token of my love for her. And I want them to go with her.

I watched as they too drifted away in the wind.

"I'll always loved you Ryn." I whisper.