7

I screamed with pleasure as I was thrown onto the bed. Thomas chuckled above me as we slipped each other's clothes off, throwing them on the floor. Not caring when the buttons popped off of his shirt in my desperate attempt to feel his skin, or when the zipper broke on my dress because he lost his self control.

How had this happened, I don't know. But we where here, and it was happening. Neither one of us were against it, and we weren't trying to stop it. At least not now. We were both to lost in our lust and desperate need for each other.

I moved my hair aside allowing him to remove my bra. His eyes widened as he took me in. I guess all the loss of appetite made me unattractively skinny, the red blotches from all my scratching, due to itchy skin didn't help either. I blushed in embarrassment as his hand traveled over my ribs, and bumpy skin.

So much for being pleasured, for having lust, for wishing that I could live a somewhat normal life. My eyes watered as I thought that this is how I would be treated. Normal when they had no idea, but once they find out I'm a diseased mutating freak, they would all leave me behind.

A tear slipped from my eye and I was surprised when Thomas' hand reached up and whipped it away.

"Shh It's okey, don't cry." He wrapped his arms around me and brought me in for a hug. Whispering and soothing my tears away.

"What happened? How did you get these?" His fingers tracing my red rashes. I guess I had no choice, I would tell him. And if he stayed or left, well they was up to him.

"I-um, I have lymphoma. I only just found out about it around three months ago. But apparently it's really advanced and most of it has spread, and well you know symptoms." I explained shrugging my shoulders as if it were nothing.

"Oh, are you getting treatment?"

"No, I just- nope." I shook my head.

"May I know why?"

"I was, but before this I was I don't know, obsessed with getting the best grade at school, with reading, thinking about my future. I never really had time to make friends, and have fun. And this disease I know some people would want to get rid of it. Be happy and healthy. But the disease really made me realize that I wasn't me before. I was this nerdy dork who only kept her nose in her books, who only studied, and never really lived. So no, I'm not getting treatment, and I'm not going to get it." He reached over and brushed hair out of my face.

"So this, it opened your eyes, in a way?" I nodded. "And you'd rather die?"

"I know that if I get treatment I will go back to my old life. I won't really have a choice. And then when I'm old and withered I know I will have regretted it." He nodded this time.

"Okey. And this," he gestured at us with wide hand movements, "you where looking forward to a one night stand?" Again my face flooded with blood, and, heat, and embarrassment.

"I guess. In a way, yes."

"Why?"

"I don't want to die a virgin! I mean how lame would that be!"

"So you wanted to have sex with me, and then leave me. Like it never happened?"

"I figured we wouldn't really get that far. That as soon as you saw me," I motioned at my torso, "you would want out. You wouldn't want anything to do with me." I pursed my lips in a thin line as I finished.

"You're such an idiot." He grabbed my arms and pushed me down. "This, this isn't going to be a one night stand. Robyn, I will stay with you. And until the end. And when you leave me, I will mourn you. And love you, and I will never forget the girl who stole my heart at a night club by saying 'shit' as I knock her to the floor. And when the time is right, I will move on. But there will always be that special place for you in my heart. Your different, you chose death then a miserable life. Your brave, stupid, smart, and beautiful. And no one can change that."

"Really?" I sighed deeply. "You believe in all that love at fist sight stuff?"

"I didn't. But then I saw you, and that opened my mind."

I couldn't help but smile. "Okey, I guess we'll be star crossed lovers then." His eyes gleamed with what looked like hope in his eyes.

"Star crossed lovers, fighting for love and going against the world."

I laughed. As he swooped down and we continued on our journey to discover every inch of each other.

~~~

Dave's (3rd person) POV

It had been a few months since the incident at Robyn's. Dave spent every day sense just pacing back and forth in his home. Oh how wrong had she been! Dave thought. All he ever thought of was her, where she was, how she was, was she still here? Alive, or had his worst nightmare come true? 

After the events that day Dave left. He never thought about going back. But he loved Robyn too much. How her raven black hair never quite settled down, how her blue eyes twinkled with happiness. But that day, that day it all changed. Her sky blues were dark, as if signaling an oncoming storm. Her hair dead, that crazy shine gone. Her usual bright pink lips a pale color, making them barely distinguishable from the rest of her skin. Her usual tanned toned skin a sickly pale.

To him it didn't matter. What mattered was that she stayed herself even through all this shit. Or at least he thought she had, that was until she cracked. She exploded, thinking what he was offering was pitiful love. Oh how wrong had she been! He thought over and over.

Knock knock. He cleared his throat as he waited for the door to open.

"Hello, Dave? How can I help you?" Mr. Gallegos said as he opened the door, only slightly.

"Uhh yea, is Robyn here?"

"No sorry." He was about to slam the door when Dave slipped his foot in the way.

"Look, Mr. Gallegos I know thing aren't good with me and Robyn, but if you could please at least just tell me where she is, I would appreciate it!"  Dave looked at Ryn's dad with hopeful eyes.

"Look Dave, I guess you haven't talked to Robyn since here little outburst. She's not here. I don't know where she is. She's moved out since her birthday, and I think the only one who really knows where she is is Cheryl." Then the door closed loudly.

Confusion lingered around Dave. He didn't completely understand, all he knew was Cheryl had answers. That's were he should go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahhh! Okey so? Who do you ship? Dave and Robyn or Thomas and Robyn? Comment, also please come up with a ship name 😂 I'm not very good at those lol.

There's still quite a few chapters until this story is over, but if I did an Interview With Robyn at the end would you guys actually ask questions? If you want this at the end please comment!

Remember,
Vote, Comment, Follow