Chapter 14

*Present time*

Catherine

I found out Luke secret not too long after getting to be his friend. Do you want to know?

Okay..

The secret is...

He's gay. I never thought that but I like him a lot as a friend that is. He's sort of like a brother to me at school and now, we're in college together. He's still my best man and my best friend.

Sometimes though I protected him from the bullying. He suffer the most because of being gay, I didn't see anything completely wrong with it, though I don't really support it but I don't oppose it either. But that doesn't mean that you can bully others that are gay or make fun of them. Seriously! they're older than me, when will those teenagers grow up and stop bullying others?

Luckily the bullying stopped when we enter university. Luke and I continuing our degree in UCLA, we can't just get away from California, and I also still continuing my career, and Luke has started to help his parents with their business. He's a billionaire! who knows?

Anyway.. I'm 17 now and he got a boyfriend now, His name is Sean. At first it was a bit complicated, he thought that me and Luke are boyfriend and girlfriend, because I don't like to complicate things and becomes a thorn in the middle of their relationship, I just said upfront about everything, and now well.. as you can see they're together. Since then Sean has become my protector too, he take care of me as if he's my mom. Oh yeah! we live together, and yeah sometimes I heard noisy things going on from their room, you know.. uh.. adult things. I always told them to town down their voice but there's not much I can't do right. Luke is the dominant in their relationship, but they're both easily jealous of each other if anyone get close to any of them.

Right! one day.. we decided to travel to Colorado..

We love traveling together and with two guys, uh... men... with me, I'm not really worried. Luke and Sean are like my personal bodyguard, really. Jason said, it's good that I have them.

We're going to enter the forest, people said that inside they have the most beautiful scenery that you will find. The nature in Colorado is truly beautiful, and it's not far from California.

"How much further will we get to our destination?" Sean asked. "According to the GPS, we're almost there" I answered while looking at my phone. Then we see it the Elk Mountains "Oh my god, it's so beautiful" I ran to get a closer look to the mountains and lake. "Hey wait!" Luke shouted and both of them ran right behind me.

"All those effort of walking here, it's worth it." I rolled my eyes at Luke "Please! well, of course! I wouldn't want to tire my self out for nothing."

Sean had started to put the blanket and our picnic basket nearby the lake, Luke directly went to him to help him. I started to walk back until Sean said "It's okay Kate, go enjoy the scenery." Seriously, they spoil me too much.

We had lunch together, with a little bit of chit and chat.

The weather was nice, it wasn't too hot or cold, it's autumn so the trees giving us the best view of nature. We're planning to go back here every season just to see the different scenery it'll give us.

Suddenly, I heard something. "Did you hear that?" I look at Luke and Sean. "What?" Luke started to move in front of me, protecting me from something that is moving from the source of the sound.

It sounds like growls, a lot of it. Then all of sudden there are huge wolves surrounding us. The three of us slowly stand up and formed a back to back stance. "Holy Sh**" Sean cursed, which means he's really scared, he rarely and mean really really rare for him to curse.