Chapter 11 - Nicholas and Jesslyn

Nicholas POV (Ha! never thought I'd do this don't you?)

We both send Catherine to the door of our house (It's originally Jesslyn's but since they're together everything that is hers considered mine too). I closed the door, facing my Jesslyn, placing my hands on her neck and her waist then pulled her to be closer to my body. Her eyes widened but she had that blushes on her cheeks. I like how innocent she is and despite that she's one of the most famous singer in this era she stays humble, she keeps her purity and she's still being herself. I love that about her, she's different from any other girl I've ever met.

Sometimes we fight, because of different ideals, cultures that we have on our different age or centuries where we came from, but in the end we'll always go back together. I actually know the first time at the ball when she accepted me that she feels forced to do it, because if she didn't there'll be a big chance that a war between supernatural creatures and humans might be re-happening. After getting to know her she's really is perfect, I can't believe I'm the luckiest guy to be able to be with her and I'm not planning to let her go. Ever. She's literally my whole world and my whole life right now. I used to think I won't find my beloved and just go dating other girls or women, I regret that now, I should've wait, but hey! I've been alive for 513 years and in that time I've never met my beloved until now, so there should be some credit right. But I know I was wrong, I was a terrible man, terrible creature and vampire.

Looking at her eyes, I'm glad that she's still here with me even if she has seen me, all my past, she still accept me and I know that now, she really loves me. I start to move my lips closer to her lips and then we kissed, we fought for dominance but I always win in the end, I'll let her win sometime about any other things but in this matter I'll always be the one to win. Sure enough, she give up and let me take the lead, I started to move to her neck and kiss her there. I can feel that she tries not to moan and I smile while still kissing her neck. "Let it go Jess" I whispered. I keep doing it and started biting her neck playfully then I sink my teeth to her neck and drink her blood. Once a vampire find their beloved, their beloved blood is the only thing that'll really satisfy their hunger.

I feel her hand on my fair, she stroked me with her gentle and smooth hands. This is the time that I'm really grateful that fate and God has brought us together. She's not scared of me, she trusts me. After sometime and I feel that it's the most amount of blood I can take from her to make her stay conscious then I move from her neck, my face still facing her. "I love you Jesslyn" "I know" she smiled and then hugged me. She's mine, I'll never let her go no matter what.

*Flashback*

After Nicholas marked Jesslyn

I put her to my bed, opening the comforter and cover it again for both of us, I positioned her in my arms her back facing my front and I circled my arms around her waist. Tomorrow with her mark everyone will know that she's mine and only mine. Looking at her sleeping face I can't stop thinking how beautiful she is. She's a human but she's really beautiful, which is rare. It's almost like a vampire beauty but her beauty is more natural and more alive as she is human.

The moment that I saw her and our eyes met, It's the moment when my whole world change, after 5 centuries of living in this world by myself, all those years it seems meaningless now that from this day onward I'll live with her by my side. She promised me to be changed in to vampire. I know that I can't live without her. I heard that human women nowadays are not as they were in the past, they are more open, not submissive, stating their opinion and they don't really need the men to protect and provide for them. And I know Jesslyn is also one of those women, I have to show her that I'm her king, she should be obedient. I'm not that old school of course I will allow her to voice her opinion when I allow her to.